Research Internship at Indian Institute of Gandhinagar- Apply before 15th June 2022
IIT Gandhinagar is hiring for the role of Research Internship Position.
- Opportunity Type :Internship, Clerkship or Placement
- Number of Vacancies:4-5
- Application Open :25 May 2022
- Applications Close:15 Jun 2022
Applications are invited from interested candidates for Five (05) Research Internship positions under the VRITIKA (Short Term Training Programme) event sanctioned by Accelerate Vigyan, SERB, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. The event will be held in an offline mode at IIT Gandhinagar (IITGN).
Event Title: Engineering functionalized microbubbles for biomedical imaging and enhanced drug delivery applications
Venue: Colloids and Crystal Engineering Laboratory, Chemical Engineering, IIT Gandhinagar, Palaj, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382055
Name and number of the post: Research interns (Five internship positions)
Duration of Internships: 01 July 2022 to 31 August 2022
Qualifications : Candidates who are currently pursuing or have completed PhD/MTech/ME in Chemical Engineering/ Biomedical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Mechanical Engineering/ Materials Science and Engineering and research areas allied to the field of the event mentioned above
- Interns will not be paid any stipend. However, interns will be provided free on-campus accommodation in IITGN hostels and food costs at IITGN hostel mess will be borne by IITGN.
- Travel costs (to and from IITGN) and local travel costs will have to be borne by the candidates.
- Interested candidates should send their complete resume (including complete contact details such as address and contact numbers) giving all educational qualifications and experience details, and certificates of qualifications and experience by email on or before 15 June 2022.
- Selected candidates will be informed through email notification by 25 June 2022. Unsuccessful candidates will not be informed.
- Also, if selected candidates are currently pursuing PhD/MTech/ME, then they will need to produce a bonafide certificate signed by the Head of the Department/Institute Authority and a No Objection Certificate (NOC) for attending the internship from their Supervisor/Head of the Department.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS