Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana is a skill development programme for the unemployed youths of India to impart technical training in various trades to enhance their employability and entrepreneurship. Free of cost training being imparted in Railway Training Institutes for eligible youths across the country. Any Matric passed student between 18-35 years age limit can select and apply for training online as well as offline. Certificate will be provided after successful completion of training.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRAINING :
- LAST DATE TO APPLY : 20th October 2022
- AGE LIMIT : 35 YEARS
- CATEGORY : GOVERNMENT FREE TRAINING
- EDUCATION : ANY MATRIC PASSED
Terms and Conditions :
- Candidates can apply, when notification for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojna is issued in newspapers and on website. Registered candidates will also be advised through email.
- Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojna is one of the skill enhancement training program under Ministry of Indian Railways and Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
- Please read the instructions, procedures and Information notices carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- The application should be submitted in prescribed format with necessary documents.
- Railways administration will not be liable to pay stipend to the trainees.
- There will be no reservation given to the candidates under this Scheme. The training will be conducted irrespective of religion, caste, creed or race.
- One candidate will be allowed to avail training in only one trade and only one time. No repetitive courses will be allowed to any candidate so that other candidates may also get chance.
- Since it is a short duration course, 75% attendance is a must for continuation in the training and issue of a certificate.
- There will be a test after completion of training and certificates will be issued only to successful candidates.
- The training will be provided only during the day time.
- Trainees should follow the rules of the organization with full safety of jobs, tools, gauges, machines, equipment, human, etc. He/she should not indulge in any activity which jeopardizes his/her safety or that of fellow workers. Further, he/she should not indulge in any activity which jeopardizes his/her safety or that of fellow workers, Further, he/she should not be part of any unethical activity. No FIR have been lodged against the candidates.
- Trainees will not damage the Railway property during this training programme.
- No allowance like daily allowance/conveyance allowance or travelling allowance etc. will be paid to the trainee.
- Candidates who are willing to undergo training must register (sign up) on the website and follow the instructions as given in the Information Bulletin and on RKVY website from time to time.
- Candidates imparted training under” Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojna” will have no claim to seek employment on Railways on the basis of such training.
- Age: candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not be more than 35 years as on the date of notification.
- Candidate must have passed high school examination or equivalent from an institution recognized by state/central government.
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates should be medically fit to undergo training. Candidate will be required to submit Fitness Certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor, certifying that candidates is fit to undergo training in industrial environment and is fit with respect to visual/hearing/mental condition and is not suffering from any communicable disease.
Important Links :
OFFICIAL PORTAL : CLICK HERE
CHECKOUT THE INSTITUTE TRAINING LIST : CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY ? CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS