Quiz on Elimination of Violence against Women | Government Certificate by NCW Ministry of Women and Child Development
The National Commission for Women (NCW), a Statutory Body set up in January 1992 under the National Commission for Women Act, 1990 has the mandate to safeguard the constitutional and statutory rights of women. The Commission initiates programmes that aid the empowerment of women so that they are capable to gain access to opportunities and make their own decisions. In keeping with its mandate, the Commission has taken, from time to time, various initiatives to generate gender awareness in the society against various social evils affecting the rights of women. It has been experienced that gender-based discriminations exist throughout society, from organizational planning to everyday interactions at the workplace and public space.
- Start Date : 7 Dec 2021, 10:30 am
- End Date : 6 Jan 2022, 11:45 pm
Online Competition: The participants will be tested for their understanding of the subject through MCQs. The question paper will be based on the booklet provided by NCW. The Competition would be carried out by means of 10 Multiple-Choice Questions prepared by NCW. The question paper will be made available online at the time of examination. Assessment of question papers will be computerized.
Gratification: All the participants will be given a ‘Certificate of Participation’ on completing the quiz. The top 25 participants will be providing ‘Certificate of Commendation by NCW. In case of the duplicity of the result, preference will be given to a participant who has taken lesser time to answer all the questions correctly.
Terms and Conditions :
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.