Quiz competition on Consumer Empowerment – Win Cash Prizes | Free Government Certificate
About Quiz :
Department of Consumer Affairs (DoCA), Government of India, has been taking various initiatives for the protection and promotion of consumer rights in the country. The Department is celebrating the week from 14th March, 2022 to 20th March, 2022 as “Consumer Empowerment Week” to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of progressive India and the glorious history of its people, culture and achievements as a part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. The celebrations coincide with the World Consumer Rights Day, which falls on 15th March.
Department of Consumer Affairs and MyGov (collectively called “oragnisers”), bring to you a quiz competition on consumer rights and initiatives undertaken by the Department. Make an effort to test your awareness of consumer rights and initiatives undertaken by Department of Consumer Affairs.
Winners will be given a certificate and prizes as under:
a. First prize (one): Rs 10,000/
b. Second prize (one): Rs 7,000/-
c. Third prize (one): Rs 5,000/-
Terms and Conditions :
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 600 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to the MyGov platform and Department of Consumer Affairs to use this information as required to facilitate the conduct of the quiz competition
IMPORTANT LINKS :
GET DETAILS AND APPLY : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS