Phonepe Internship in Mumbai | Law Internship | Legal Intern | Latest Internship 2022
About the Legal Internship :
The largest payments-based transaction platform in India is called PhonePe. It is the leader in UPI payments and an active supporter of the experience . it provides of the most efficient payment system in the world.
Digital wallet and e-commerce payment platform PhonePe is a startup established in Bangalore, India. It was initiated in December 2015 by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari, and Burzin Engineer. The first app to employ a single payment interface was the PhonePe app, which debuted in August 2016.
- LL.B. student in their first or second year.
- Have effective communication abilities.
- Good legal knowledge (Contract Act, Tort Law).
- Dedicated, prepared to work under pressure, and open to new opportunities.
- High levels of integrity and professionalism, as well as strong interpersonal and analytical abilities.
- A readiness to learn, develop, and better oneself while challenging the current quo.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Mumbai-based member of the BFSI Regulatory team. The position may entail conducting research on laws governing financial services, such as insurance, AMCs, mutual funds, and other financial services.
- Collecting data updated.
- Help in the creation and submission of new or renewal licence applications. assembling of information and documents from numerous stakeholders. Do some research on the laws and guidelines that apply to these licenses.
- Database maintenance for form and regulatory communication
Get Details : Click Here
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS