NITI Manthan Internship 2022 – Open Now | All Students can Apply
ABOUT THE PROGRAM :
Niti Manthan is the education partner for the upcoming launch of their project on ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) with AIC-JNUFI, AIM, Niti Aayog. The team is looking for interns to join this learning opportunity in the project’s pre-launch phase in both legal and management operations. Such interns shall play a pivotal role in the primary work and collectively brainstorm to promote the project’s initiatives and endeavors. We encourage applications that be creative and original thinkers for active, responsible, and consistent work.
CHECKOUT :NSE INFORMATION SECURITY EXAM ANSWERS
1. Candidates must be based in Delhi as the internship requires physical presence (Around JNU Campus, Vasant Kunj) as per the requirement
2. A regular student of Law or Commerce
3. Willing to learn and adopt new softwares for daily workings
4. Ability to give time to work beyond basic research functions and work in various roles at the organization as required
Flexible working hours in a hybrid mode. The interns will be required to work for a minimum of one month which is extendable on the requirement and their quality of work.
Number of Interns Required: 2
Internship Start Date: Immediately
- Certificate of Internship
- LOR on committing to work for an extended period
- Working experience with a legal start-up and the opportunity to learn from experts of Niti Aayog
Mail your CV along with a Statement of Purpose highlighting your previous experience in management or project leading positions wherein you successfully implemented an original or creative idea at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Shortlisted applicants will sit for a virtual interview with the core team of the project)
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS