Natwest is hiring for the position of Production Management Analyst | Jobs for Graduate | Apply Before 04 Aug 2022
Hi Everyone , Natwest is hiring for the position of Production Management Analyst.This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
- Engineering Students
- MBA Students
Highlights of the Program :
- Application Deadline : 04 Aug 2022
- Location : Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Start Date : 14 Jul 2022
- End Date : 04 Aug 2022
Responsibilities of the Candidate :
- Identify the following areas for service and robustness improvement through a real study and analysis of repeated platform and service events.
- Take part in regular assessments of existing performance capabilities.
- When necessary, impart knowledge to partners by sharing knowledge or qualifications.
- assistance in the provision of application management and application services
- Support the introduction of controls and continuously assess, especially against SOX controls, to ensure
- complete compliance with all regulations and policy requirements.
- At least four years of experience working with various software development teams, with knowledge of Java, Oracle, and Unix
- Must be skilled in basic concepts and have relevant experience
- Streamsets, HDFS, HIVE, Cloudera, and Autosys knowledge
- Understanding of the mainframe CA7 scheduler
- Great communication and stakeholder management abilities
- The capacity to multitask and select under time limits
- Attention to detail
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS