Hello Everyone MIT offers free online courses in Computer Programming using Python for Indian Students. This is an instructor-paced course; however, students can watch the lectures at their leisure and do not need to watch the lectures live or at any set time. Get all the details down :
The registrations are open as the course starts on June 2 and will end on August 5,2021. The course is free.
About This Course :
This course is the first of a two-course sequence: Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python, and Introduction to Computational Thinking and Data Science. Together, they are designed to help people with no prior exposure to computer science or programming learn to think computationally and write programs to tackle useful problems. Some of the people taking the two courses will use them as a stepping stone to more advanced computer science courses, but for many it will be their first and last computer science courses. This run features lecture videos, lecture exercises, and problem sets using Python 3.5.
What you’ll learn
- A Notion of computation
- The Python programming language
- Some simple algorithms
- Testing and debugging
- An informal introduction to algorithmic complexity
- Data structures
For a Verified certificate, you need to pay Rs 5592. A certificate from EDX is beneficial so i will highly recommend you .
Benefits of getting verified certificate from EDX :
- Eligible for Credit: Receive academic credit after successfully completing the course
- Official Verified Certificate: Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo
- Easily Shareable: Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn