Get Certificate: Machine Learning with Artificial Intelligence
True or False. Every state has a degree of usefulness or utility.
_________ networks allow compact specification of joint probability distributions. Fill in the blank.
What does the first stage of graph plan and planning graph construction attempt to achieve? Choose two.
- Reachability analysis on the given problem
- Delimiting the search space
- Increasing the search space
- Computability analysis on the given problem
Bayes’ rule requires the following: Choose two.
- A bayesian network
- Two prior probabilities
- A conditional probability
- A utility probability
Probability provides a way of summarizing the ____________ that comes from laziness and ignorance. Fill in the blank.
The probability of a disjunction is given as: Choose one.
- P(A) + P(B) – P(A Λ B)
- P(A V B) = P(A) + P(B) – P(A Λ B)
- P(A V B) = P(A) + P(B)
- P(A V B) = P(A) – P(B)
________ planner can solve Sussman anomaly. Fill in the blank.
_______ theory provides ways and means of weighing the desirability of goals and the likelihood of achieving them. Fill in the blank.
Plan spacing planning is also referred to as? Choose one.
- Action planning
- Nonlinear planning
- Goal-stack planning
- Linear planning
- Choose one answer.
True or False. Propositions can also include equalities involving random variables.
A planner that can represent plans in which some steps are ordered with respect to each other and other steps are unordered is called? Choose one.
- Total order plan
- Graph plan
- Partial order plan
- Linearized plan
A continuous random variable that takes an _______ number of distinct values. Fill in the blank.
Casual chains give rise to? Choose one.
- Affirmative dependence
- Conditional dependence
- Conditional independence
- Affirmative independence
Which of the following is true of ABSTRIPS? Choose three.
- It is a kind of hierarchical planner
- It is very efficient in solving large problems
- It greatly reduces search space
- It is used as a delimeter
The set of all possible outcomes is referred to as? Choose one.
- Utility space
- Sample space
- Probabilistic space
- Empty space
___________ theory provides the basis for our treatment of systems that reason under uncertainty. Fill in the blank.
In planning a graph, a pair of mutually exclusive propositions in the same layer is linked through the _______ edge. Fill in the blank.
Which of the following does not involve selecting an action whose pre conditions are met until a goal state is reached? Choose three.
- Graph based planning
- Plan space planning
- Regression planning
- Progression planning
Which of the following are included in the basics of probability theory? Choose three.
- Utility rule
- Bayes’ rule
- Acting under uncertainty
- Rational decisions
Which of the following does not hold for situation calculus? Choose three.
- Objects are universal
- Successor state axioms specify truth values of fluent in the current state
- Situations and actions are explicitly taken to the objects in the domain
- They are the only ways to represent beliefs about a changing world
Which of the following theories constitute the decision theory? Choose two.
- Probability theory
- Bayesian theory
- Combination theory
- Utility theory
First order logic used with complex domain like medical diagnosis fails for three main reasons: Choose three.
- Practical ignorance
- Theoretical ignorance
All probabilities fall between: Choose one answer.
- 100 and 1000
- 10 and 100
- 0 and 1
- 1 and 10
Probability provides a way of summarizing the uncertainty that arises from? Choose two.
Bayes rule can be used to do do which of the following when conditioned on one piece of evidence? Choose one.
- Answer probabilistic queries
- Solve queries
- Increase complexity of a query
- Decrease complexity of a query
Planning and problem solving are different because of which of the following? Choose two.
- Equality in the representation of goals, states, and actions
- Differences in the representation of goals, states, and actions
- Differences in the representation and construction of action sequences
- Equality in the representation and construction of action sequences
Which of the following statements are true about STRIPS? Choose three.
- Actions are effectively instantaneous
- Actions are not represented explicitly as part of the world model
- Actions are thought of as operators that syntactically transform world models
- Actions are randomly instantaneous
If every undirected path from a node in X to a node in Y is separated by E, then given E, X and Y are? Choose one.
- Conditionally dependent
- Conditionally independent
__________ theory provides ways and means of weighing up the desirability of goals and the likelihood of achieving them. Fill in the blank.
Which of the following is true of a probability model associated with a numerical probability with each possible world? Choose two.
- Total probability of the set of all possible worlds is 100
- Total probability of the set of all possible worlds is 1
- Every possible world must have a probability between 0 and 100
- Every possible world must have a probability between 1 and 0