Internship Opportunity Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Jammu: Apply by Mar 28
Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Jammu for the year 2022. The last date of application is 28 March.
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for Internship positions (05) to work under the VRITIKA event titled “Develop a Generic and Simple-To-Use Model for SPV Power Forecasting, and Quantify Uncertainty in Forecasts” sanctioned by Accelerate Vigyan, SERB. The internship will be conducted through offline mode for duration of four weeks.
B.E./B.Tech. and/or M.E./M.Tech./M.S./M.S.(R) degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent streams with at least 7.0 CGPA in 10 point scale or 70 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical university/institute as a full- time program.
The relevant areas of specializations include (but are not limited to) Power System, Power Electronics, Signal processing, Signal theory, Probability an stochastics processes, and other related areas of research.
The applicants must produce a letter of authentication from their Supervisor/Head of the Department/Head of the Institute indicating their association with the institute and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” for allowing their student to undergo internship, if selected. There is no dedicated format for the same however; it must be obtained on the institute/university letter head.
Desirable Qualification :
- Good academic record and experience in the relevant areas of specializations.
- Valid GATE score in relevant engineering stream.
- Strong background and understanding of MATLAB software.
- Publication(s) in recognized national/international conferences and journals of repute.
Nature of Support :
The internship will be given for meeting daily necessary expenses such as stationery, consumables, accommodation, food, etc, as per the norms of the funding agency.
- The period of the Training and Skill Internship shall be for eight weeks.
- The participating students will also be eligible for TA reimbursement for their journey to the host
- institute from their hometown/home institute, both ways, as per the GoI norms.
- Certificate will be provided to the interns after the successful completion of the internship tenure.
How to Apply :
Duly filled application form along with the requested details, scanned copies of certificates, and other supporting documents including the letter of authentication should be uploaded through the online portal latest by Monday, 28st March, 2022.
Please apply through [Contract Staff] tab on referred application portal. The applications will be screened and the candidates will be selected on merit basis.
The last date for receiving the duly filled in application is 28th March, 2022, through an online portal.
The list of selected candidates will be posted on the IIT Jammu website by 31st March 2022.
Duration : 07/04/2022- 05/05/2022 (Four weeks)