Internship Opportunity at Airblack [Stipend]:Apply Now!
About the Organisation
Airblack is on a mission to help people convert their passion to a livelihood. We do this by providing them the best knowledge in a way that works, delivered by the top experts. We envision a world where it is easy and sustainable for millions of people to do what they truly love.
About the Opportunity
About the Internship :
Airblack is looking to hire interns for our People Team who will help them scale their offline initiative.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Creating comprehensive talent sourcing and recruitment strategies, leveraging internal and external resources in order to hire the best talent in the market for different roles like customer support, sales
- Screening candidates by reviewing resumes, and job applications, and performing initial level screening
- Reaching out to candidates using different platforms like Linkedin, Naukri, etc. and cut-short for the business development profile
- Taking ownership of the recruiting process and the candidate’s experience
- Fulfilling sourcing requirements as per assigned targets
- Helping with other employee-related initiatives like employee engagement, documentation, HR operations work
- English Proficiency (Spoken)
- Ability to work in a target based environment
Duration, Location & Timing’s
3 months duration, work from office
Timings: 10 AM – 8 PM
How to Apply
Interested people, please reach out to me at email@example.com