IIT Bombay Semester-Long Internship 2022: Apply by 25th Feb 2022
FOSSEE invites applications for the Semester-long Internship 2022. The students get an opportunity to work with FOSSEE for one semester. This is a remote internship with continuous support and mentoring. To get shortlisted for the internship, Select a project and choose a screening task from the table given below. Then you need to complete at least one of the screening tasks. The selection will be purely based on the evaluation criteria of each screening task.
Terms of Engagement: Remote Full time / Part-time
Important Dates :
|Registration starts on||26 January 2022|
|Submission start on||28 January 2022|
|Registration and submission end date on||25 February 2022|
|Declaration of the results on||7 March 2022|
|Start date of the internship||14 March 2022|
Registration and Selection Procedure
- To register Please select one of the projects from the table given below and fill out this form to register.
- The submitted task will be reviewed by experts/ mentors from the FOSSEE team.
- After the review, the top submissions will be selected. The results of the selected interns will be displayed on the website.
- The interns will get the flexibility to work full-time (8 hrs a day) or part-time (4 hrs a day) during the internship.
- The selected interns have to submit a duly signed scanned copy of the NOC from the institution head. The format of the NOC shall be sent to the selected interns on their registered email id.
- Only after submission of the NOC, the selection of the intern will be finalised. If any intern fails to submit the NOC, the chance will be given to the next intern on the waitlist.
- Opportunity to work with faculty from IIT Bombay
- Certificate of Internship
- Recognition on the FOSSEE website
Note: At the end of the internship you may receive an honorarium depending on your quality of work.
Rules and Regulations
- Selected interns’ names will be displayed on the FOSSEE website, alternately they shall also receive an email regarding the selection on their registered email id. So it is important to fill in the correct details in the registration form.
- The selected intern has to produce a duly signed NOC from the head of the institution to confirm his selection and joining to the FOSSEE Semester-long internship.
- Once the internship starts, every intern will be assessed every week based on the quality and quantity of the work. At any point, if the work is found unsatisfactory, the internship offer will be withdrawn.
CLICK HERE TO GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
APPLY LINK : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS