HP Solve Program 2023 | Win awards worth Rs 9 Lakhs |Internshala
Hello everyone! If you love to provide solutions to real-world problems then we have exciting news for you as HP Solve 2023 Program is launched in association with Internshala so stay with us until the end of the post to know in detail about this program.
HP Inc. is a multinational information technology corporation based in Palo Alto, California that manufactures personal computers, printers, related supplies, and 3D printing solutions.
The present corporation was founded in 2015, following the separation of the original Hewlett-Packard Company’s personal computer and printer divisions, as well as its enterprise product and business services divisions.
About the contest
Do you have entrepreneurial enthusiasm and agility to tackle real-world problems? Then come, solve to create experiences that amaze you! HP Solve is India’s biggest case study competition, designed exclusively for trailblazers of tomorrow to drive meaningful innovation. The competition, across 2 rounds, is intended to provide a learning experience for the students that will encourage healthy competition, professionalism and interaction by our future business leaders.
3rd and 4th year of BTech students specializing in Computer Science or Electronics & Communications and related fields can apply
- The 1st place winner will receive an HP Spectre/Omen laptop
- Top 5 runner ups will receive an HP Envy 24 monitor
- The top 10 runner ups will be given prioritization for internship interviews for next year at HP
How does this Work ?
The contest is divided in 2 rounds-
1. Round 1: The students will already have access to the case study and will have to submit a summary of the solution path that they are taking. HP will evaluate you on the basis of your understanding of the problem statement and how you plan to achieve the project, for the final round.
Deadline: 28th March
2. Round 2: In the final round the student will have to submit their detailed final solution to the case study given initially.
Deadline: 22nd April