This logo Design Competition is organized by Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University , Jaipur for their Logo Creation . So if you want to Participate in this Contest all the terms & comdition , selection process and winning amount is mentioned below :
Terms & Condition :
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the Logo and how best it encapsulates its essence.
- All entries must be submitted through creative corner section of www.alujaipur.ac.in.
Entries submitted through any other medium / mode would not be considered for
- The contest is open for Indian citizen only.
- Each participant as individual or a team of designer/artist & any firm can submit
ONLY one entry. The submission of entry is free.
- The logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian
Copyright Act, 1957 or the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. The logo
should not have been previously published in any print and digital media and must not
contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- In case of any copy right issues, the participant/applicant will be solely responsible to
settle any legal proceedings arising out of it at his/her end. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
Law University, Jaipur will not be responsible.
- Plagiarism of any nature is not allowed. Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright
would be disqualified from the contest.
- All entries are governed by the provisions of Emblems and Names (Prevention of
improper use) Act, 1950 and any violation of the said Act will result in
- The participant should make sure that his/her Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University,
Jaipur profile is accurate and updated for further communication. This includes details
such as name, latest photo, country declaration, complete postal address, email ID and
phone number etc. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
- The responsibility to comply with the Submission of entries, Competition Technical
Criteria and Selection Process fully lies with the participant(s) and Dr. Bhimrao
Ambedkar Law University, Jaipur shall not be answerable to any dispute raised by a
third party.11. All entries will be property of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University, Jaipur and may
use entries as and when required.
- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University, Jaipur takes no responsibility for corrupted
or late entries.
- The winner will be declared through email or by way of announcing his / her name on
the Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University, website. Once a winner is declared, he/she
will need to revert through email within 3 working days or else second best will be
- The winning Logo would be the intellectual property of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law
University, Jaipur and the winner shall not exercise any right over it. Dr. Bhimrao
Ambedkar Law University, Jaipur will have unfettered right to modify the prize –
winning logo / entry or add/delete any info/design feature in any form to it. The winner
will not exercise any right over his/her Logo and shall not use it in any way.
- The winning Logo is meant to be used by Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University,
Jaipur for promotional and display purposes, information, education and
communication materials and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
- The Logo should be usable on the website / mobile app / social media such as Twitter /
Facebook / Instagram and on Magazines, Commercial Hoardings / Standees,
Brochures, Leaflets and Pamphlets, Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing
- There will be no notification to participants of rejected entries.
- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University, Jaipur reserves the right to cancel or amend
all or any part of this Contest and/ or Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/
Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions/ Technical
Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or the cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/
posted on the Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University, Jaipur platform. It would be the
responsibility of the participant to keep himself/herself informed of any changes in the
Terms and Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria stated for this
- In case of any issue/ clarification etc., only the English version shall be followed.
- Dr.Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University employees are not allowed to participate in this
Winning Amount :
Rs 50,000 Cash prize
Last Date : 15th Jan 2021
Technical Criteria :
Logo should be submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format only.
- Logo should be designed in colour. The designed logo shall be provided in both
CYMK and RGB formats. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm5cm to 60cm60cm in any format.
- The Logo should be usable on the website / social media such as Twitter /Facebook
and on printed materials such as black and white press releases, stationery and
signage, labels wood carving and metal casting.
- The Logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition
shall be required to submit the design in open file format (EPS/CDR/PSD).
Participants should ensure that original designs are submitted.
- All fonts should be converted to outlines.
- File should be high resolution – at least 300 pixels per inch at 100% size.
- File should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at
- Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self- extracting formats.
- The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked.
Selection Process :
All entries received by the stipulated date and found in order, shall be evaluated by a
Selection Committee, constituted for the purpose. The Committee will shortlist the
entries and will decide the winner if an entry is found suitable.
- Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality,
composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and
how well they communicate the theme of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University,
- The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the
contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or on any
decision of the Selection Committee.
- There will be only one winner of competition.
- Winner shall be required to provide the original open source file of the designed
logo.6. Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be
subject to local jurisdiction of Rajasthan State only. Expenses incurred for this
purpose will be borne by the parties themselves.
- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University, Jaipur if it so decides, reserves the right
not to proceed with the competition at any stage.
- Payment to the winner will be made through electronic mode for which the
necessary bank details will be taken after declaration of winner of the contest