Google Campaign Manager Certification Assessment Answers
Enroll Now : Google Campaign Manager Certification Assessment
About this Certification
The Campaign Manager Certification exam covers planning, implementing, reporting, and troubleshooting reservation buys, while working across partners. It also assesses ad tag delivery, measurement, and troubleshooting methods used to optimize performance.
Users completing this exam should be experienced users of Campaign Manager. This exam covers broad product use from trafficking to reporting. Specialized roles (such as Agency Planners) may not be well aligned to the broad knowledge tested by this exam.
The knowledge tested in this exam aligns with the following roles:
About the Exam :
- You will have 60 minutes to complete the exam.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- If you close the assessment before completion, the exam will be marked as “not passed.”
- You have unlimited attempts to take the exam. If you do not pass, you will need to wait 24 hours before retaking the exam.
If you find any difficulties you can ask me in the comment section . I wish you all the very best for your exam
What cost model only calculates cost for impressions measured as viewable by Active View?
Which information can be extracted from the data in the Verification tab? (select two)
• Errors for the ad tag related to implementation issues
• Conversion and revenue performance
• Charts showing all of the errors related to visual performance
• Issues related to content
What data is provided in Video Verification?
• Information about ads that served on the same page
• Resolution and bit rate details
• Video player size and viewability
• Asset and transcoding validation
What is required to track mobile app conversions using Floodlight tags?
• An HTML5 macro added to the Floodlight tag and ad tag, and uploaded in the SDK
• A user-resettable device identifier passed to both Floodlight tags and the ad tags running in apps
• A Floodlight tag with the activities set to collect in-app variables, available in DT files
• A dynamic publisher pixel implemented in the Floodlight tag
When dynamic display creatives are published from Studio, what creative type is set in Campaign Manager?
• HTML5 banner
• Custom Display Interstitial
• Rich Media
For Floodlight tags to properly attribute in-app conversions, what needs to happen within the app?
• The tag needs to be set as INS tag with mobile capacity
• The tag needs to be assigned an app ID
• Device ID needs to be passed into the dc_rdid parameter
• A global site tag (gtag.js) must be used
What does an “execution channel” represent in the Planning process?
• The act of sending an RFP to begin the negotiation process with the publisher
• The “link” from the inventory in a media plan to a Campaign Manager campaign where placements can be executed
• A “channel” created between an advertiser and publisher as soon as the RFP is sent
• An area to enter the user’s objectives, budget, and start and end dates
When the primary HTML5 assets get delayed, what will serve in a user’s browser as it’s loading?
• Polite load image
• Default ad
• .swf file
• Backup image
Where are Campaign Manager and Display & Video 360 linked?
• Advertiser properties
• Floodlight configuration
• Admin subaccounts
• Campaign properties
Which two methods measure impressions served in a mobile app? (select two)
• 1×1 impression tracker
• Mobile tracking ad
• Click tracker ad
• Serving mobile creative directly through Campaign Manager
What Floodlight conversion counting method would report the first visit for each user within a given day?
• Per session
What are two Video Verification metrics? (select two)
• Video Prominence Score
• Audio muted at finish
• Audio muted at start
• Eligible impressions for audio
Which two tabs in Reporting provide access to viewability data? (select two)
• Report Builder
To link a Display & Video 360 advertiser, what initial step must be taken in Campaign Manager?
• Create a new association in the advertiser’s properties and add the Trafficking code
• From Campaign Manager, go to the Google Marketing Platform apps icon and select Display & Video 360
• Add the Display & Video 360 partner ID to the Floodlight configuration as an association
• Contact support using live chat
What action must occur for a team member to get access to Data Transfer files in Google Cloud Storage?
• Add the team member’s email to the Google Group associated with the Cloud Storage bucket
• Set up an automated email for the team member to receive daily reports
• Run the script: gs://[bucket_name]/[username]
• Associate the team member with a User Profile designated for Google Cloud acces
What Floodlight feature can be used to create a custom audience list that targets customers who purchased a specific product or service?
• Sales Floodlight tags that capture revenue
• Custom Floodlight variable that captures the product or service ID
• Dynamic Floodlight tag that sources product or service IDs
• Custom 1×1 pixel that fires when the product or service page loads
What account structure should be used to share Floodlight tags and audience lists between multiple Advertisers?
• A single Floodlight activity
• A parent/child relationship
• An account/advertiser relationship
• Shared billing profiles
What attribution model uses Floodlight data from both attributed and non-attributed conversions?
• Time Decay model
• First Interaction model
• Data-driven model
• Linear model
In a Path to Conversion report, when a user selects to “Pivot On Interaction Path,” what are two major differences from the unpivoted report? (select two)
• Rows and columns aren’t affected by a pivot, but can only be filtered when unpivoted
• Rows and columns are flipped
• Each conversion gets its own row with interactions in separate columns
• Each interaction gets its own row with interactions spread across rows
What object in Campaign Manager is equivalent to a creative in Display & Video 360?
What report tracks Floodlight attribution in Reporting?
• Cookie Reach Overlap
• Path to Conversion
• Floodlight impressions
When using a placement media cost cap, what will happen once the cap is reached?
• Reports will not reflect the impressions and click metrics
• The placement will be paused until the cap is removed
• Ad-serving fees won’t be charged
• Campaign Manager will stop calculating and reporting Media Cost for the Placement moving forward
What is the limit to retrieve log data from a Data Transfer Google Bucket?
• 1 year
• 60 days
• 30 days
The Insights tab in Reporting shows the view performance against which three goals? (select three)
• Conversions per impression
• Viewable CPM
• Click rate
• Cost per activity (CPA)
Where would purchased inventory for a campaign be entered in Campaign Manager?
• Landing pages
• Floodlight tags
Which two methods count impressions on site-served creatives? (select two)
• 1×1 impression tracker
• Tracking Ads
• Mobile tracking ad
• Click tracker ad
What level is used to calculate conversions if the lookback window differs between objects?
• Account level
• Site level
• Campaign level
• Placement level
If a publisher serves a placement tag after the campaign end date, what ad will serve?
• Nothing will serve
• A random ad
• The backup image
• The default ad
Which metric is NOT available in Data Transfer?
• Active View: % of Completed Impressions Visible
• Cross-environment conversions
• % Invalid Clicks
• Designated Market Area (DMA) ID
Unless default ads are disabled, what campaign trafficking action triggers the automatic creation of a default ad for display placements?
• Adding a rich media creative at the campaign level
• Adding an image creative at the campaign level
• Adding an image creative at the advertiser level
• Adding an HTML5 creative at the campaign level
What settings are required to give a user reporting access for a single advertiser?
• Create a user role, and assign the advertiser as the sub-account.
• Schedule a report to be sent to the user, automatically granting them access to that data
• Ask the advertiser to send an email to support, granting access to their reporting data
• Create a user profile with a reporting-only user role, and filter for that advertiser
What HTML elements of a Floodlight tag’s iFrame code identify the unique activity?
• 1×1 and “ord”
• “src” and 1×1
• u1 and “fls”
• “type” and “cat
At what level can landing pages be managed across campaigns?
What happens when a user meets the frequency cap for an ad?
• The placement stops serving to that user
• Ads stop serving to that user
• Another ad or a default ad is served
• Ads serve at a lower CPM
When a Top Conversion Paths report shows that most users enter the purchase cycle with a rich media interaction, what action can be taken to optimize the campaign?
• Target remarketing lists for all image creatives
• Assign the ad’s frequency cap to one impression per day
• Allocate more budget to building better video creatives
• Create a sequential rotation with the Rich Media creative set first
If an Agency Trafficker can only see a subset of active campaigns within their account view, where would a Agency Admin go to adjust access to all campaigns?
• Google account permissions
• User profile filters
• Subaccount access
• User roles
What section within a Floodlight activity’s settings allows users to add publisher tracking tags?
• Dynamic tags
• Custom Floodlight variables
• Google Tag Manager
• Advanced properties
What feature can be used to combine log-level impression and click data for a custom reach analysis?
• Attribution conversion segments
• Line item filtering in Studio
• Data Transfer
• GRP Insights
Paid search dimensions in Report Builder are compatible with what metric?
• Cost Per Click
• Active View
• Downloaded impressions
• Paid Search Revenue
What is the more cost-effective way to restrict ads served to a specific geographic region?
• Geo-targeting managed by the ad server
• Frequency caps managed the publisher or DSP
• Geo-targeting managed by a publisher or DSP
• Language targeting managed by the ad server
Which three workflows can be used to make bulk edits? (select three)
• The Edit Multiple button
• The Campaign Manager filtered view
• The DCM/DFA Reporting and Trafficking API
• Campaign spreadsheet upload
Audience lists created in Campaign Manager can be automatically shared with which linked applications? (select three)
• Google Ads
• Search Ads 360
• Display & Video 360
When is an impression counted in Reporting?
• As soon as a creative is requested from the publisher
• After a user’s device indicates that the creative download has begun
• After the browser begins loading the webpage
• After the creative is served and viewed on the site
What timezone is used in Data Transfer (DT) timestamps for impression and click files?
• The advertiser’s timezone
• Eastern Time (ET)
• The user’s timezone
• Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
What targeting rules display an ad to users who have viewed a product, but not purchased it?
• Positively target all product viewers AND collect purchase IDs using u-variables
• Positively target all product purchasers AND negatively target all product viewers
• Negatively target all product purchasers AND collect purchase IDs using u-variables
• Positively target all product viewers AND negatively target all product purchasers
Agency Admin, Agency Trafficker, and Site Trafficker are examples of what?
• Placement strategies
• User roles
• Content categories
• User profiles
What report in Report Builder shows the number of unique users who have interacted with ads?
• Cookie Reach Overlap
• Path to Conversion
What must a Floodlight tag include to capture product data alongside a conversion?
• 1×1 tracking pixel
• Custom Floodlight variable
• An ord value
• Dynamic pixels
When a “plan” is executed in Planning, what information is pushed to Campaign Manager?
• TrueView placements for running on YouTube properties
• A list of creative specifications for implementing the deals in Display & Video 360
• A list of placements you intend to purchase and the publishers you’re buying inventory from
• A dynamic feed that can be quickly implemented into Studio
Which conditions must be true in order to designate an advertiser as a “child”?
• There aren’t any campaigns associated with the “parent” advertiser
• There aren’t any Floodlight activities associated with the “child” advertiser
• The advertiser is part of a subaccount
• The advertiser doesn’t have any “child” advertisers associated with it
In the Insights tab in Reporting, which two cards show a snapshot of performance? (select two)
• Device Usage
• Paid Search Ad
• Video Player Size
• Creative Type
At what level can landing pages be set, so they are the same across multiple ads?
What ad setting limits the number of times that ad can be shown to a particular user?
• Impression ratio
• Frequency cap
• Hard cut-off
What are two benefits of using the INS tag? (select two)
• Reduces load latency
• Eliminates the need for publishers to add cache-busters
• More robust Verification data
What ad setting ensures a qualified user will always be served a city-targeted ad first over a country-targeted ad when both ads are assigned to the same placement?
• Keyword targeting
• Frequency cap
• Dynamic targeting keys
When assets are added to an existing creative, where will these updates be reflected?
• Within the ads where the creatives are assigned
• In future ad creative assignments, but not within existing ads
• In the creative preview, but not in currently assigned ads
• Updates appear as a new creative