Apply link: CLICK HERE
Organized By National Service Scheme (NSS) Sri Ramakrishna College Of Arts and Science Coimbatore-06
1. What nutrient do you get from the Meat/Poultry/Egg/Fish/Nut group of the Food Guide Pyramid? *
- vitamin A
2. Which of the following are examples of an aerobic activity? *
- jumping rope
- all of the above
3. Carbohydrates contain the chemical elements carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. What do carbohydrates do for your body? *
- supply energy
- help build muscles
- help make bones strong
4. Cholesterol is a fatty substance that clogs the arteries. *
5. To maintain good health, you should eat healthy foods, drink plenty of water, exercise regularly,and _________________ *
- drink plenty of sports drinks
- sleep only when you’re really tired
- get plenty of rest
- sleep less
6. What is one important thing protein does for the body? *
- keeps us from getting cold
- helps build muscles
- helps make bones strong
7. When you exercise, your body produces this chemical, which can make you feel happier and more peaceful *
8.The three components to a well-balanced exercise routine are *
- aerobic exercise, strength training, flexibility training
- pushups, pull-ups, sit-ups
- running, swimming, jumping
- warming up, exercising, cooling down
9. Yoga poses designed to stretch and strengthen your body are called *
10. You should exercise at least *
- 30–60 minutes three days per week
- 30–60 minutes four to six days per week
- 40 minutes three days per week
- 20 minutes four days per week
11. The cool-down after exercise should consist of *
- slow cardiovascular activity.
- exercises that develop muscular endurance.
- slow cardiovascular activity and flexibility exercises.
- flexibility exercises.
12. Which of the following statements describes a mental benefit of physical activity? *
- Physical activity can help develop friendships.
- Physical activity can help to relieve stress and tension.
- Physical activity can enhance body shape.
- Physical activity can develop an understanding of rules.
13. Which of the following demonstrates the importance of FLEXIBILITY? *
- Ability to move two or more body parts together to produce a technically correct shot.
- Ability to dodge opponents and get free.
- Ability to get a quick start and leave the opposition behind.
- Ability to increase the range of movements possible at a joint and hold a better technical shape.
14. Which woman was the first to star in an exercise program? *
- Debbie Drake
- Jillian Michaels
- Jane Fonda
- Suzanne Somers
15. What is the best way to re-hydrate after exercise? *
- drink water
- drinks sports drinks
- eat fruit
- drink fruit juice
16. Free fatty acids consumed by nutrition can only be utilized by the body during aerobic exercise *
17. The knee extension exercise works which muscle group primarily? *
- Quadriceps muscles
- Tibialis Anteria
- Gluteus Maximus
18. Which carbohydrate is found mainly in fruits and honey? *
- Maltose 2
19. Weight training can be used as an aerobic exercise programme *
20. About how much of the body is made up of muscle mass on average? *