About the Internship :
This is your chance to immerse yourself in hands-on learning of essential practical skills for success. This 6-week internship camp offers you the opportunity to acquire and demonstrate skills that will significantly improve your technical abilities and enhance your career prospects. Throughout the internship, you’ll receive mentorship from a dedicated industry expert. You’ll have the opportunity to develop project prototypes to tackle real-world challenges using your preferred technology track. Work in a student team under your mentor’s guidance to identify solutions to problems using technology. Selected students will also have the chance to showcase their developed project prototypes at a regional showcase event attended by industry leaders.
Number of openings : 1000
About EY GDS:
Ernst & Young Global Delivery Services, a global leader in professional services, has expanded its commitment to corporate social responsibility to include a robust skilling component. Recognizing the critical role that education and skill development play in fostering sustainable communities, EY has launched numerous initiatives aimed at equipping individuals with the skills they need to thrive in a rapidly changing world. These programs extend beyond traditional business interests and reflect EY’s dedication to making a positive impact beyond its core services.
The Next Gen Employability Program is an initiative by Edunet & AICTE in collaboration with EY GDS to enhance the employability of students in the technical education ecosystem.
Edunet Foundation was founded in 2015. Edunet promotes youth innovation, tinkering, and helps young people prepare for industry 4.0 jobs. Edunet has a national footprint of training 300,000+ students. It works with regulators, state technical universities, engineering colleges, and high schools throughout India to enhance the career prospects of the beneficiaries
BTech, B.E or Equivalent, BCA, BSc in computer science Specialization: ECE, CSE, EEE, IT, ISE, AIML, DS Eligibility Criteria:
- The internship opportunity is open to all students who can commit to a 6-week period and 6-8 hours per week.
- Preference will be given to students who are enrolled in the Next Gen Employability Program conducted by Edunet Foundation from July 2023 to November 2023.
- Students should have a valid Gmail account for EY-AICTE Internship Camp Registration.
- This opportunity is available to students pursuing technical education in BE or B.Tech in their Pre-Final and Final years, or BCA or B.Sc. in their second or third year.
- Eligible disciplines include Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Information Technology, AIML, DS, and ISE.
- Access to a computer or laptop with a stable internet connection is required.
- Operating system: Any
- Browser: Any Note: The enrolment of students in the EY GDS-AICTE 6-week internship camp is subject to the discretion of the team responsible for the operationalization of the Next Gen Employability Program at Edunet Foundation.
- Personalized mentorship sessions and collaborative group learning.
- Opportunities to expedite learning through project-based internships.
- A holistic learning experience provided by industry experts through knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Showcase your skills by creating prototypes to solve real-world challenges.
- Earn certifications from EY, AICTE, and Edunet, boosting your confidence and value to potential future employers.
- Opportunity to present your project prototypes to a panel of industry experts at a regional showcase event.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from Any
- and specialisation from Any
- are available for duration of 8 Weeks
- have relevant skills and interests