ElearnMarkets has launched its Stock Market Made Easy , in which anybody can join, whether you are fresher or professional, anyone can enroll and avail its benefits. The course price is ₹999 but you can get it for Free using the coupon code.
Join my whatsapp Group
- 59 lecture videos
- 20+ Supplementary Study Materials
- Practice Tests
This course is a perfect knowledge house to comprehend the working of capital markets. It gives a fundamental understanding of concepts like how the capital markets work and its structure, How to invest in an IPO, understanding of technical and fundamental analysis,macroeconomics and mutual Funds. It is a perfect blend of Fundamental Analysis of stocks, which shall help the investor to pick the right company and Technical Analysis which will provide the correct entry and exit timing and prices through study of charts. Knowledge of Mutual funds and the macro understanding of economics and capital markets shall help an individual to park their savings in the right investment vehicle.
The Objective of the course is to introduces you to the process of how to find and analyse companies, determine the risk of a stock investments, proper entry and exit time of the stock, understand why markets move the way they do. The course focusses a lot on practical knowledge with lot of real life examples, assignments and practical tests. If you’re new to the stock market and want to know the basics, this is the tutorial for you!
Basics of Capital Markets
- What is the structure of financial markets ?
- What are the Steps in the Investment Process?
- Basic Toolkit for Stock Market Beginners?
- What the different instruments in the primary markets ?
- How to analyse an IPO ?
- What are the different terms associated with IPO ?
- What is DRHP ?
- IPO- Value or Trap?
- ASBA is Compulsory for All Public Issues
- What is the difference between a primary and secondary market ?
- Understand the flow of capital in the financial markets
- What are the dynamics of the stock market ?
- How the stock market works? Understanding the stock market
- Capital Market – Functions, Structure, Intermediaries , Developments
- A Gateway to Understanding Indian Capital Market
- What are indices , and why are they important ?
- A quick introduction to the term index and its concepts
- What are the steps to be a successful investor?
Connect the dots : Economy and Financial Markets
- How does the economic system work?
- What is GDP?
- What are the different approaches to calculatte GDP?
- What is Fiscal and monetary policy , and its impact?
- What is Repo rate and its impact on stock markets ?
- What is Reverse Repo rate and its impact on stock markets?
- What are open market operations and its impact on cash reserve ratio?
- How does fiscal and monetary policy affect the CRR rates and Repo rates?
- What is inflation and why is it important?
- How to measure Inflation?- Part 1
- How to measure Inflation?- Part 2
- What is the impact of inflation in stockmarkets and economy?
- What is IIP?
- What are fiscal deficits?
- What are other types of deficits?
- What are the basic demographic concepts which we should know ?- part 1
- What are the basic demographic concepts which we should know ?- part 1
- Comparison of Demographics across Different Countries(Part 1)
- Comparison of Demographics across Different Countries(Part 2)
- How to Find and Interpret Economic Data by using Trading Economics.com?(Part 1)
- How to Find and Interpret Economic Data by using Trading Economics.com?(Part 2)
- How to Find and Interpret Economic Data by using Trading Economics.com?(Part 3)
- How does Government Spending Affect the Economy?
- How Does Inflation Affect Interest Rates?
- What is Disinvestment and How it Affects the Economy?
Understand the Impact of Corporate actions on Stock prices and Investor pshychology
- What are corporate actions?
- How do Corporate Actions affect the Share Market?
- What is dividend and why is it important for an investor? – Part 1
- What is dividend and why is it important for an investor? – Part 2
- Decode Bonus issue
- Understand right issue and how investors should act on them
- What is a stock split?
- What are buybacks and how can an investor benefit from them?
- Why Buyback of Shares is done?
- Dividend versus buyback: Which is better?
- Stock Split Vs. Bonus: The Difference You Should Know
All you need to know about Mutual Funds
- What is the role of a mutual fund?
- What are the risks associated with Mutual Funds?
- Things to know before you invest in a Mutual Fund
- What are the different fund structure and its constituents?
- What are different types of mutual fund products? – Part – 1
- What are different types of mutual fund products ?- Part – 2
- Understand the Crux of a MUtual Fund Offer Document
- Why Large-Cap Equity Mutual Funds always a preferred asset class over others?
Learn Fundamental Aanalysis
- What is Fundamental Analysis and Equity Research?
- 5 Mantras of Investing
- Why Fundamental Analysis is Important?
- What is Porters Five Forces Analysis and SWOT Analysis?
- Michael Porter’s Five Force Model
- What are the factors of Fundamental Analysis?
- How to assess Management Quality before Investing?
- How To Do An Industry Analysis?
- All about decoding the balance sheet the correct way
- Learn, How to Read Balance Sheet
- The Role Of Assets And Liabilities
- All about decoding the income statement the correct way
- How to Prepare an Income Statement?
- Understand income statement better with a real life example
- All about decoding the cash flow statement the correct way
- Operating profit vs EBIT ( Earnings before interest and tax)
- Importance of Financial ratio in financial statement analysis
- 5 things to see beyond Profitability for Investment
- Consolidated financial statements: How to better analyse a company
- Important part in Annual Report
Learn Technical Aanalysis
- What is the philosophy behind Technical Analysis?- part 1
- What is the philosophy behind Technical Analysis-? part 2
- Understand Price over time – Part 1
- Understand Price over time – Part 2
- What is Volume and Open Interest?- Part – 1
- What is Volume and Open Interest?- Part – 2
- Technical vs Fundamental
- How both technical analysis and fundamental analysis can help you?
- Problems in Technical Analysis and How to Overcome Them
- How can I make Profit from Technical Analysis consistently?
- Top 7 Must Read Technical Analysis Books
- Technical Chart Platforms – A Boon for Indian Market Participants
- Introduction to Bar Chart in Technical Analysis
- Multi-timeframe trading using in chart analysis to reduce your loss in trades
This course is useful for fresher’s who would like to get introduced to the basic market terminologies and concepts. It provides knowledge fortification & exposure to practical application for graduating students, serving as an effective resume builder and ideal preparation for future career.
New Investors, Retail Traders, and Financial Service Professionals shall also benefit from this course as not only do we provide the book knowledge, but also mentoring and training guidance, to help each student achieve their goals for investing or trading. It offers all the benefits of being online, thus helping students learn at self-pace and continue studying while working.