Delhi Commission For Protection of Child Rights Offers full time internships for Students with Stipend – Checkout Complete Details
About Internship :
Delhi Commission For Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR) strongly believes in harnessing the power of our youngsters and takes measures to engage with them by means of their involvement in public service. We believe this is the only way a nation can develop rooted in ideals of justice, and basic dignity for all.
Therefore, the Commission offers internships across divisions and themes to youngsters. Interns typically support the Commission in background research, field visits, data analytics, preparing policy briefs/summaries, drafting letters/notices/summons, preparing minutes of the meetings, and documentation-related support including social media amongst others. Full-time interns are provided with a modest stipend in addition to official travel-related reimbursements.
Internship must be of 1 month at the least, subject to extension on the agreement of both the parties.
- Commitment to public service;
- Good communication skills (Both, hindi and english)
- Work ethics and high integrity;
- Basic humility to work in teams and setting;
- Basic levels of proficiency in English (writing, reading);
- Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word);
- Background (either academic or work experience) in law, policy, social work, education, counseling;
- Prior experience of working for public cause as part of volunteering or employment;
It must be a full-time internship. Part-time interns are not eligible for reimbursements or stipend.It must be an in-office internship. “Work from home” or “distant internship” is not eligible for reimbursements or stipend.
Roles and Responsibilities of Interns :
The Commission offers 36 positions of internships. Please note that the application is on a rolling basis. Interns perform on or more of the following functions:
- Conduct background research on different issues involving children such as
violence and abuse, child labour, education, health & nutrition, etc.
- Conduct field visits to anganwadis, schools, children homes to collect facts and
prepare background reports. They also assist inspection teams.
- Prepare background policy briefs on different issues related to children
- Handle social media for the Commission in a manner prescribed
- Assist in the project management and their logistics including but not limited to
different interventions, rescue operations, on-site awareness activities, training
- Draft notices/summons/legal briefs as may be assigned
- Engage in teaching, learning and extra-curricular activities, if assigned to work in
- Assist the Commission in resolving different grievances raised by citizens.
- Any other task that the Commission deems appropriate.
Yes. Rs. 3000 will be given as a stipend to the interns. (Subject to the terms and condition) in addition to travel reimbursements.
Yes. A certificate will be provided at the end of the internship.
Important Links :
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
APPLICATION FORM : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS