STOCK INVESTING MADE EASY – 100% Off Coupon Code | Elearnmarket Free Course with Certificate
- 61 Videos
- 15+ study materials
- Practice Tests
Investing in the Stock Market has always been a desirable choice but not an easy task for generating additional wealth, especially in a changing interest rate scenario. It stands out among the best investment alternatives as the returns earned here have the potential to beat Fixed Deposits/Bonds returns.
Thus, it not only helps investors to earn inflation-beating returns but also to fulfill their financial goals.
This course is perfect in providing a foundation for understanding Fundamental Analysis.
Fundamental Analysis covers anything related to the economic well-being of the company.
Its importance lies in the fact that the price of a stock is directly related to its performance.
This course will help in the study of the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow Statement to gain insight into a company’s future performance.
The core intention of this course is to analyze both the quantitative as well as qualitative aspects of a company to determine the “Fair” or “Intrinsic” value of a stock. The qualitative factors include macroeconomic, Industry, and sectoral analysis and the quantitative factors include Balance Sheets, Income statements, etc.
This course will provide us an opportunity to get a solid grasp of stock analysis, personal portfolio management.
Introduction to the Fundamental analysis
- Introduction to the Fundamental Analysis
- 5 Mantras of Investing
- Understand the Pillars of Fundamental Analysis
Different Approaches to Stock Investing
- Understand the Top Down and Bottom Up Approach to investing
- How to carry out Industry and Economy Analysis?
- What is Swot Analysis?
- Advantage and Disadvantage of different approaches of Fundamental Analysis
Learn to Analyse a Company
- How to carry out company analysis?
- What is Qualitative and Quantitative analysis?
- Understand the Annual Report
Learn to read a Balance sheet
- Introduction to Balance Sheet
- Decode the Asset side of a Balance Sheet
- Decode the Liabilities side of a Balance Sheet
Financial Statement Analysis
- What is Cash Flow?
- What is a Profit and Loss Statement?
- Learn the calculation Profit and Loss Statement
Learn Ratio Analysis
- Introduction to Ratio Analysis
- Efficiency Ratios
- Growth Ratios
- Return Ratios
- Cash Flow Ratios
- Solvency Ratios
- Banking Ratios
- Valuation Ratios
Key to Fundamental Analysis
- How to carry out Profit & Loss Ratio Analysis?
- How to estimate Profit and Loss?- Part 1
- How to estimate Profit and Loss? – Part 2
- Balance Sheet Analysis After & Loss Analysis
- Understand the concept and importance of historical Balance Sheet
This course is intended for the following groups of people:
- People ambitious enough to become successful long term investors and take a non speculative path to create wealth,
- Professionals who would want to learn how to invest, construct & manage individual portfolios and become self-sufficient in managing their own money,
- Individuals at all levels who would want to learn fundamental analysis and analysis beyond valuations
Under this course “Stock Investing Made Easy ” the participant will be required to appear for the online examination hosted on the website of Elearnmarkets.com. Please note that the participant will get the Certificate of Completion for the course, only after passing the Certification Test provided in the course.
- The student has to appear for the Certification Test hosted on the website itself under “Test section >> Certification Test”
- In case , the student does not clear the the Certification Test, he can re-appear the same after an interval of 8 hours
- Duration: 1.5 hours.
- Pattern of questions: Multiple choice based question of 2 marks each.
- No Negative Marking
- Qualifying marks: 60%
Certificate of Completion:
After successful completion of the online examination, participants need to go to their respective courses in their dashboard and there you will find the “Get Certificate” clickable option to download your certificate.