Computer Fundamentals Professional Certificate | Microsoft Office Quiz – Free Quiz Certification
Check your skill by answering these Computer Fundamentals Quiz questions. This quiz will help you to check your knowledge and improve it further. List of the most asked real-world basic to advance level Computer Fundamentals Quiz interview questions and answers for freshers and experienced
About Quiz :
Practice Below the best Computer Fundamentals Professional Quiz MCQ Questions that checks your basic knowledge of Computer Fundamentals. This Computer Fundamentals Test contains 30 Computer Fundamentals Multiple Choice Questions. So, you have to select the right answer to check your final preparation for your Computer Fundamentals MCQ Exams & Interviews.
Test your knowledge with Itronix Solutions basic Computer Fundamentals Professional Certification quiz made especially for beginners in Computer Fundamentals. Pass the test and get a Certificate of achievement!
Terms and Conditions :
- Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Computer Fundamentals Quiz
- 25 Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Computer Fundamentals Quiz with answers
- This quiz consists of 25 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question in the quiz is of multiple-choice or “true or false” format
- You may review your answer choices and compare them to the correct answers after your final attempt
- To start, click the “Take the Quiz” button. When finished, click the “Submit Quiz” button.
Here are questions and answers :
A feature of MS Office that saves the document automatically after certain interval is called __
- Auto Save
What was the HTML editor that was part of Microsoft Office until 2003?
Which feature is used to make selected sentence to All Captital Letters or All Small Letters ?
- Change Case
Which of the following are valid Min. & Max. zoom sizes in MS Office?
- 10, 500
Which of the following is a popular DOS based spreadsheet package?
What does the Ctrl + I shortcut key accomplish in Ms-Word?
- It makes the selected text bold
Which of the following is not a valid data type in Excel?
Data can be arranged in ascending or descending order by using?
- Sort command from Data menu
Short cut to insert the current date in a word:
What symbol is used to enter number as text?
Red triangle at the top right corner of a cell indicates?
- There is a com¬ment asso¬ci¬ated with the cell
Which menu in MS Word can be used to change page size & typeface?
Why are headers and footers used in document?
- To allow page headers and footers to appear on document when it is printed
Which elements of a worksheet can be protected from accidental modification?
- All of the above
To move to the previous worksheet press:
How many characters can be typed in a single cell in Excel?
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint are the part of
- Microsoft Office Suite
The basic unit of a worksheet into which you enter data in excel is called a __:
We can detect spelling and grammar error by:
- Press F7
Which command is used to quit powerpoint:
- Alt + F4
The command used to remove text or graphics from a document. The information is then stored on a clipboard as you can paste it.
In a spreadsheet, a _ is a number you will use in a calculator.
What is the use of sections in a word document:
- To vary the layout of a document within a page or between pages by dividing the document into parts and then allow formatting of each part the way you want.
What do you call the word processing task associated with changing the appearance of a document:
What happens when you press Ctrl + V Key?
- The selected item is pasted from the clipboard
CLICK HERE TO GET COMPLETE DETAILS: CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS