Asian Development Bank | ADB Internship Program |Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022 | Apply Now
About the Program:
Graduate students can get experience through project-based learning opportunities like the Internship Program, which is based on the operational needs of ADB at the time.
ADB posts internship openings twice a year and encourages , hardworking, adaptable, and identity people to apply.
The internship program offers the opportunity to:
- work in a major international development organization;
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs
Internship candidates must:
- Be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment;
- Be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work;
- Be a national of one of ADB’s members;
- Bossess an excellent command of English; and
- Have professional experience relevant to the assi
Application period for the 2023 Internship Program:
- 1st batch: 15 July to 15 September 2022
- On board: January 2023 onwards
- 2nd batch: 15 December 2022 to 15 February 2023
- On board: June 2023 onwards
Eligible candidates apply through the ADB Career and Employment System .
- ADB announces the assignments on the website and candidates choose assignments of interest.
- Candidates apply through ACES, prepare for their CVs and answer the essay questions.
- All documents are uploaded to ACES to complete application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
- ADB evaluates applications based on: eligibility requirements, relevance of academic study and work experience; and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work. ADB also considers institutional representation, gender, and nationality balance in the over-all intern selection process
CLICK HERE TO GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS