2022/2023 Summer Internship at Mastercard – Apply before 31st May 2022
About the Firm :
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company
Job Title : 2022/2023 Summer Internship – Mastercard Advisors
CHECKOUT : Government Free Coaching Scheme 2022-23
Duration : 10 weeks
Internship Details :
They are looking for passionate and talented interns, who share our vision for data-driven consulting, to join us and take a leading role in shaping the growth of our team.
The 10-week summer internship program provides emerging talent with hands-on experience in industry, enabling you to make a positive impact in a world beyond cash.
Your summer experience will enhance your business skills and contribute to the company’s goals and objectives.
CHECKOUT : FORTINET NSE CERTIFICATION ANSWERS
The experience will include:
• Challenging and meaningful projects
• Networking, mentorship, and access to senior leaders
• Volunteer and team building experiences
• Formal performance assessments
• End of summer presentations to peers and Mastercard leadership
- Penultimate year of your undergraduate degree, graduating in 2023.
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of which they are applying for a position in, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs.
Internship period: 5 December 2022 to 3 February 2023
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS