Applications are Invited for Summer Internship At Amazon 2022. Students available for full time 6 months can apply for this Software Development Engineering Internship at Amazon
About Internship :
Have you ever wondering how your favourite brand’s Shoe, Jacket, or any item makes its way to an e-commerce app or website ? Why not pull back the curtain and not only see how it happens but also become a part of the process. By becoming a part of Catalog team within Zappos Supply Chain Technologies (ZSCT) you will be building and managing automated Catalog Systems and Programs for Zappos in the Amazon ecosystem.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages Java or C++ or C
· Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
· Results oriented and analytical, with a strong customer and business focus.
· Ability to communicate and discuss technical topics with both technical and business audiences.
· Highly innovative, self-directed and able to deal well with ambiguous problems.
· Strong sense of ownership, with a passion for software and continuous learning.
· BS/BA/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline/experience
· Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis and design
· Ability to take a defined design and turn it into code and deliver it on schedule, applying appropriate technologies and current software engineering best practices.
· Working knowledge of databases, service-oriented architectures, and highly scalable distributed systems
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent analytical skills
· Experience with mission critical, 24×7 systems
· Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
· Online retail experience is a plus
· Experience with Java frameworks / build systems (Spring, JUnit, Mockito, etc.).
· Experience with AWS technologies including DynamoDB, Lambda, ECS, SQS, SNS, S3
· Experience with Dev ops automation and continuous deployment