Enroll Here: National Cyber Security Awareness Quiz Answers
Question 1: You receive a WhatsApp message from a known/unknown source which says, ‘All shops in your area will remain closed for two weeks.’ What should you do?
- Forward this message to all my nearby friends and relatives
- Rush to the nearest shop to stock supplies
- Check with the sender and do as he/she says
- Do not forward it and look for the source of the news and check facts
Question 2: COVID has disrupted lives and we need to support each other during difficult times.Suddenly, you receive a call on behalf of a fundraising organisation. The executive requests you to donate money and sends a payment link on SMS/email for quick donation. What should you do?
- Am supporting a noble cause. God knows my intentions and will keep me safe against frauds
- I should ignore calls, emails and messages with payment links urging for donations.I will donate on the official website from my end
- I will donate through the link but after checking how much I can donate without worrying about the consequences
- Am smart enough to understand who is fake who is real. I will question him and decide basis my judgement
Question 3: u are working from home. You receive an email in the name of the CEO/Director of your organisation asking for the shared drive password quoting he is out of home and is not able to recall and it’s urgent. What should you do?
- How can I disobey my boss! I should give him the password
- Our CEO/Director is probably checking on me if am working or not. I should share the password to show that am on top of tasks.
- Should not reply and inform the security team of my company
- Ignore the email as it seems suspicious and carry on with my work
Question 4: Which among the following passwords is the most secure?
- Iwa$db1@r [Password Key: It was a sunny day but it also rained (Initial letters)]
Question 5: You see an Ad online, ‘Download Oximeter App and check your SpO2 using camera with just one click!’ What should you do?
- Do not download the Oximeter app as an app alone can’t read your oxygen saturation level
- Do not download the app if it not listed on verified app stores (Play store, iOS store)
- Download as it will help me to monitor my oxygen saturation level using the camera
- Download only paid oximeter apps as they will be authentic
Question 6: While making an online payment through a Card or Internet Banking, which of the following is not true?
- Do not use unsecure/open Wi-Fi networks for banking transactions
- Ensure the payment site is HTTPS secure
- Pay through random links received over email/SMS/WhatsApp
- Do not use anyone else’s card/banking credentials to make payments
Question 7: Which of the following statements are true for a phishing email?
- The email comes without any context or previous contact address of the sender
- The email tries to create a sense of urgency to get a particular action done
- The email seems to be from an authentic source but contains grammatical errors and misspellings
- All of the above
Question 8: You receive a message, ‘Greetings, you have received INR 1000 cashback from XXX bank. Scan the QR Code and enter your UPI PIN to receive money. Hurry! only first 100 winners will receive full cashback.’ What should you do next?
- Never scan any QR code or enter UPI PIN for cashback/receive money
- Scan the QR Code and see how to get the cashback money
- UPI PIN is not needed to receive Money,but I will make an exception as it is from my bank
- Scan the QR Code & enter UPI PIN quickly or else I will not be able to collect my reward
Question 9: What should I do after I learn about the data breach of a website that I use? Choose the best answer.
- Who cares! It is the responsibility of the website service provider to safeguard my data
- Wait for instructions from the website service providers
- Change the password of the account for that website
- Change the password of the account for that website and any other website if it has the same password
Question 10: Rohan and Feroz are good friends. One day Rohan recordsFeroz snoring in his sleep. He finds the video hilarious and uploads it on social media. What is your opinion?
- Rohan violated Feroz’s privacy by filming him in sleep without his consent
- Filming Feroz in his sleep was fine but he should’ve taken his consent before uploading it on social media
- Rohan didn’t violate Feroz’s privacy because it’s a joke between friends
- None of the above