MyGov Internship 2022 | Government Internship for Students | Government Certificate
CHECKOUT :NSE INFORMATION SECURITY EXAM ANSWERS
1. About MyGov
MyGov is the citizen engagement platform of the Government of India (GoI). Our mandate is to highlight the positive key/flagship schemes of the GoI and its many Ministries and Departments; and engage with our users (‘Saathis’) through various youth-centric online and offline engagements (‘Activities’). We also partner with different Ministries in order to promote their various policies, collect public feedback and ensure citizen participation in various government programmes.
It is also a trusted platform for citizens, when it comes to important government news – for example, during these challenging times, MyGov is one of the first platforms to which, young and older netizens turn for the latest, authentic news about Covid.
MyGov offers a chance of being involved in Government. It is an exciting opportunity to gain an insight into citizen engagement with Government.
MyGov is now looking to onboard Interns.
2. Roles and responsibilities
The Internship engagement is full-time and is designed to be a world class learning experience for the Internee, mentored by seasoned policy, management and communication experts. If you are an under-graduate student looking to add to your learning, or a recent Graduate ready to add this Internship to your portfolio, this is the opportunity for you.
The areas proposed are –
- Management Team involved in the overall functioning of MyGov. Requires managerial and coordination skills as well as an understanding of public policy.
- Partnerships Team involved in engagements with different Ministries. Requires strong interpersonal skills, and understanding of public policy.
- Social Media, Research and Creative Team involved in information dissemination through the website and social media. Requires a policy background, research ability and good writing skills.
- HR Team involved in recruitment and daily HR operational activities.
- Graphics Designing involved in designing infographics, logos, banners etc. for the website and social media. Requires design training in this area.
- IT/Tech-development and Software Testing involved in proving tech support to the MyGov platform. Requires appropriate skills in these fields.
- Undergraduate or a graduate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English / Hindi / Or Any Major Indian Language
- Proficiency in Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Presentations, Social Media Tools, Computer graphics designing
- Eager to learn and work and desire to innovate and excel
4. Duration of Internship
The minimum duration of internship shall be two months from the date of joining, extendable depending on the performance of the candidate, requirement of the Department and time the intern is willing to spend with the Department.
5. Code of Conduct
The Intern appointed by MyGov shall observe MyGov standard Code of Conduct – which shall be shared before the selected intern joins.
There is no cash remuneration. A certificate of internship will be issued on successful completion.
7. Certificate of Internship
A certificate of internship will be issued by MyGov on the completion of Internship and submission of report duly countersigned and accepted by the Competent Authority.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS