MukhyaMantri Yuva Internship Yojana – Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme by Government of MP |Eligibility , Stipend , Benefits , How to Apply?
The government is taking several initiatives to provide employment to the youth and make them skilled for a better future.Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme has been initiated by the Good Governance Policy Analysis Institute of the Madhya Pradesh Government to enhance the skill set of Youth. Under this scheme, Youth will be provided with the opportunity to get experience with various development schemes.
About MukyaMantri Internship Yojana :
The Madhya Pradesh government has started the Mukhyamantri Yuva Internship Scheme with the intention of providing employment to the youth and making them skilled. Through this scheme, the youth will get a chance to become Chief Minister’s public service friend. For this, Rs 8,000 per month will be given as stipend. The government will take the task of taking welfare schemes door-to-door from the youth who join under this scheme.Under this scheme, the graduate and postgraduate youth from the state must apply for the scheme.
Objective of Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme
The main objective of the Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme is to provide internships to graduates and postgraduates of Madhya Pradesh under development schemes by the state government.The Madhya Pradesh government will give an opportunity to the selected Chief Minister’s public service interns to work in development blocks under the Chief Minister’s Youth Internship Scheme.
This will help youth in gaining experience in their state’s work by working at the grassroots level.
Highlights of the Program :
- Scheme Name- Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme
- State Name- Madhya Pradesh (MP)
- Total Posts- 4,695
- Stipend- Rs 8,000 per month
- Age Limit- 18 to 29
- Mode of Application- Online
- Purpose- Work Experience of Development Schemes
- Official Website- mp. gov.in
Eligibility for Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme:
- To get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Yuva Internship Yojana, the applicant must be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 29 years.
- Educational Qualification should be Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Will be eligible to apply under this scheme within 2 years of passing the degree course.
Documents to apply in Mukhyamantri Yuva Internship Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Graduation or Post Graduation College Pass Marksheet
- Mark-sheet of class 10th and 12th
- MP Domicile
- Signature & Photo
- Mobile number
- Email ID
There is a stipend of Rs 8,000 given to these interns by the MP government under the scheme every month.
No. of Vacancies
15 interns are appointed in each development block. Thus in total 4695 interns are recruited in 313 development blocks.
Last Date to Apply :
Any youth who wants to take advantage of Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme can apply through online mode. The application process has started from 7th December i.e. today and applications will be accepted till the last date 21st December.
How to Apply ?
- First of all visit the official website http://mponline.gov.in/portal/.
- Click on Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme in the new schemes appearing on the front screen on the home page.
- Now the MP e-Service Portal will open and click on Vendor / Citizen Login, Registration.
- Now click on Register as Citizen.
- After this, fill the personal information sought in the prescribed column.
- Now after creating a password, check the terms and conditions and click on register.
- After this, you can login through the password and fill the application form.