Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has invited applicants for the positions of technician apprenticeship for graduate students in its headquarters at Bengaluru. The application forms are available on the official website of the ISRO.
Total Vacancies :
There are total 43+ vacancies for this apprenticeship.
- Engineering graduates with not less than 60% marks can apply for a graduate apprenticeship.
- Diploma engineers with not less than 60% marks can apply for a technician apprenticeships.
- 20 apprenticeship positions are open for those with Diploma in Commercial Practices.
Period of Internship :
“The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the contract of apprenticeship,” the ISRO has said.
How to apply ?
ISRO has notified-“Candidates are advised to e-mail a copy of the documents in PDF format with the subject indicating “Application for above mentioned Apprenticeship Category” only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22.07.2021,”.
Documents Needed :
- Application Form
- Class 10th Marks Card/ Certificate
- Class 12th Marks Card/ Certificate
- Degree / Diploma Certificate
- NAts Enrollment Number
Last Date to Apply : The last date for submission of application forms is July 22.
Get your NATS Enrollment ID Here: CLICK HERE
Official Notification of ISRO Technical Apprentice: CLICK HERE
ISRO WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
After selection, graduate apprentices will receive a monthly stipend of ₹9000 and others will receive ₹8000 per month.