Basics of Investment and Trading Free Certificate | Finance Quiz Certificate – National Level Quiz Certification (Solved MCQs) | Itronix Solutions
Check your skill by answering these basic Investment and Trading Quiz questions. This quiz will help you to check your knowledge and improve it further. List of the most asked real-world basic to advance level Trading and Investment Quiz interview questions and answers for freshers and experienced.
About the Quiz :
Practice Below the best Investment and Trading Quiz MCQ Questions that checks your basic knowledge of Finance Management. This Test contains 20 Multiple Choice Questions. So, you have to select the right answer to check your final preparation for your Finance Exams & Interviews.
Terms and Conditions :
- Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Certified Investment & Trading Certificate Quiz
- 20 Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Certified Investment & Trading Quiz with answers
- This quiz consists of 20 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question in the quiz is of multiple-choice or “true or false” format
- You may review your answer choices and compare them to the correct answers after your final attempt
- To start, click the “Take the Quiz” button. When finished, click the “Submit Quiz” button.
Test your knowledge with Itronix Solutions basic Investment and Trading Quiz made especially for beginners. Pass the test and get a Certificate of achievement!
Here are the questions and answers :
Investment is the ______
- employment of funds on assets to earn returns
speculator is a person _______
- who is willing to take high risk for high returns
which one of the following is not a money market securities?
- National savings certificate
_ are financial assets
- A and C
An example of a derivative security is __
- B and C
Which of the following investment areas is heavily tied to work using mathematical and statistical models?
- security analysis.
Which of the following would be considered a risk-free investment?
Investment decision making traditionally consists of two steps
- security analysis and portfolio management.
The largest single institutional owner of common stocks is
- mutual funds.
Which of the following is not a characteristic of investments companies?
- reduced expenses
A major difference between a closed-end investment company and an open-end investment company is that
- their security portfolios are substantially different.
Which of the following generally traded on stock exchanges?
- All trade on stock exchanges.
It is not important to have a secondary market for mutual funds because_
- banks will cash their shares as long as they have accounts at the bank.
A group of mutual funds with a common management are known as
- fund families.
Mutual funds may be affiliated with an underwriter. This means
- the underwriter has an exclusive right to distribute shares.
Total return is equal to_
- capital gain + price change.
Which of the following is not related to overall market variability?
- Financial risk.
Which one of the following is shown first when the assets are arranged in the order of their liquidity?
- Cash in hand
In Capital Market Line every investment is
- Infinitely divisible
A key difference between saving and investing is
- Saving is for emergencies & goals, investing is for long-term wealth