Apply Here : Hubspot Digital Marketing Certification Exam
True or false? A benefit of organic content promotion is the ability to develop and deliver highly targeted content to consumers who will find the content most relevant.
Fill in the blank: To keep your content calendar agile, it shouldn’t extend more than ___________.
- two weeks
- one month
- three months
- six months
All of the following are attributes of a content creation workflow EXCEPT:
- Identifies outside influencers who will be contributing
- Identifies and organizes who is in charge of specific tasks
- How much money it will cost to complete initiative
- Breaks down all of the work needed to complete a specific initiative
You asked your colleague to provide feedback on a blog post you recently wrote. When they sent you their feedback, they made edits directly in the doc. Is this a best practice for a content editing process?
- Yes, because having an editor complete your content ensures it will read well to others.
- Yes, a content editor’s role is to make updates the way they see fit.
- No, the editor should have tracked changes which would have shown you where they would apply recommended edits.
- No, they should have set up a meeting to discuss each edit so you could apply them together.
True or false? You should use a consistent naming system to store and easily identify hosted files.
True or false? Your content creation framework should stay consistent over time.
- True, the best way to remain efficient is to stick with a process.
- True, the investment to update a process can be very expensive and time intensive.
- False, as business goals and content change, so should your process to support them.
- False, your process should be updated every time a new team member joins.
Fill in the blank: When creating a headline for your content, you should come up with ___________ different headlines.
- At least 10
- More than 10
True or false? Effective writers start by filling in the main points of their content and save writing the introduction and conclusion for after they’ve written their piece.
- True, it can be overwhelming to write an introduction first without knowing where the content is headed.
- True, the introduction is always the easiest part to write.
- False, writing an introduction first will help align the rest of the article.
- False, you should write your conclusion before your introduction.
True or false? Never use acronyms in your writing.
- True, this helps avoid confusion.
- True, deleting acronyms makes your content more welcoming.
- False, use acronyms sparingly.
- False, your audience will know what the acronyms mean.
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
- A and B
- All of the above
True or false? You should post the same message across all of your social channels.
- True, redundant messages ensure that your audience will see it and you get the highest reach.
- True, posting the same message will help you save time that you can use on more important initiatives.
- False, you should customize the message based on the platform.
- False, post the same message to Twitter and Facebook, but update LinkedIn as it’s more of a B2B social platform.
Which network has the longest life for a piece of content?
What does CRM stand for?
- Custom Rendering for Mobile
- Custom Relationship Modules
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Rotation Model
What occurs during the attract stage of the inbound methodology?
- You answer questions and provide solutions for the challenges your prospects and customers face.
- You focus on bringing prospects and customers to your social pages or website through relevant and helpful content.
- You exceed a prospect or customer’s expectations so much that they’ll want to tell their friends and family about you.
- You collect information about the individual you’re working with.
When does the engage stage of the inbound methodology begin?
- The engage stage begins when a purchase occurs.
- The engage stage begins when a customer leaves you.
- The engage stage begins when a prospect or customer takes a desired action.
- The engage stage begins when a prospect or customer proposes you give them a discount.
What is the purpose of the delight stage of the inbound methodology?
- To exceed expectations
- To provide an outstanding experience every time a prospect or customer interacts with your company
- To go the extra step to ensure a prospect or customer accomplishes what they set out to do
- All of the above
True or false? As buying behavior changes, the inbound philosophy will also evolve.
Fill in the blanks: Tail winds are to ________ : as headwinds are to _________.
- Forces, friction.
- Friction, force.
- Ships, force.
- Ships, friction.
Fill in the blank: A keyword set to _____ match type will display your ad if the search term includes that keyword, or a very close variation.
Fill in the blank: A keyword set to _____ match type will display your ad if the search term contains the same order of the words, but it can also contain additional words.
Fill in the blank: A keyword set to ______ match type will display your ad when the search term contains any or some combination or variations of the words in your keyword, in any order.
Which of the following represents an exact match keyword?
- “dog treats”
- [dog treats]
- dog treats
- -dog treats
Which of the following represents a phrase match keyword?
- +smart tv
- -smart tv
- [smart tv]
- “smart tv”
What symbol would you use to add a broad match modifier?
- + –ans
What symbol would you use to add a negative keyword?
- – ans
From top to bottom, what should your search account structure hierarchy look like?
- Campaigns, ad groups, keywords
- Ad groups, campaigns, keywords
- Keywords, campaigns, ad groups
- Keywords, ad groups, campaigns
What is the benefit of including ad extensions in your search ads?
- Take up more space in the SERPs
- Improve click-through rate
- Provide more value to potential customers
- All of the above
How many ad extensions should you include in your search ads?
- All that are available
- As many as many as make sense for your business
The inbound methodology is meant to support which business functions?
- A and B
- All of the above
Scenario: Kyle is in a new role and looking to upskill, so he goes to Google to do some research. He finds a search engine listing that piques his interest and clicks it. He’s taken to a blog post on your site. He reads the post and sees there’s a content offer. He’s interested, but not sure he’s ready to give his information for it just yet. Below the offer, he sees a chatbot asking if he needs help so he clicks it to start a conversation. Which stage of the inbound methodology is Kyle in?
What are the three stages of the buyer’s journey?
- Awareness, Consideration, Decision
- Attract, Engage, Delight
- TOFU, MOFU, BOFU
What does it mean to have an inbound approach to doing business?
- Your business only runs ads that boost top-performing social media posts.
- Your business only focuses on an organic marketing strategy as opposed to interrupting them with ads.
- Your business focuses on empowering your prospects and customers, rather than forcing them to engage with you.
- Your business’s word-of-mouth is so strong that you don’t have to do any form of marketing or advertising.
Fill in the blank: When planning the timing of content in a calendar, _______.
- stick to a schedule and hold your team accountable to their deadlines
- create focus by only working on one project at a time
- remain flexible to account for changes
- have your team submit ideas they want to work on
What stage of the buyer’s journey is your audience in if they’re choosing a free trial or consultation?
Fill in the blank: Once a search engine bot discovers your web page, it _______.
- checks to see if the content is unique from its database of content
- checks to see if it can read all forms of media included within the page
- decides how relevant it is to certain search queries by indexing it based on signals like keywords used within it
- adds a cookie to it to come back later if it intends to rank it in the top 100
Fill in the blank: Measuring your website’s authority comes down to assessing the volume and quality of the ____________.
- title tags that are optimized for SEO
- pages your website ranks for on the first page of search engines
- backlinks you have to your website
- content that exists on your website
All of the following impact a website’s ability to rank on a search engine results page EXCEPT:
- Page title
- Meta description
- Header tags
- Site architecture
True or false? Website performance does not impact visibility on Facebook.
Which of the following is the best practice for optimizing the elements on a web page to reduce page size?
- Use Google Fonts instead of custom fonts.
- Make your images responsive.
- Don’t compress your images.
- A and B
- All of the above
True or false? To help improve SEO, your URL should match the title of your blog post, word for word.
Fill in the blank: The ideal blog post title is _____ characters.
Which of the following is an example of a video in the delight stage?
- A promotional video featured on a landing page
- A social video that shows off your brand’s personality
- A testimonial of one of your customers with relatable stories
- A funny video of a cat sitting on a window sill
Which of the following factors does YouTube pay attention to as part of its algorithm?
- Which videos each user watches
- What videos each user doesn’t watch
- How many times each user watching a video
- Each users’ video likes and dislikes
- B, C, and D
- All of the above
Your manager asks your thoughts on how to increase visibility on the business’s YouTube channel. Which response best aligns with how YouTube’s algorithm works?
- “YouTube as a channel is not worth the investment. There are far more valuable channels with SEO benefits that the business should focus on.”
- “While views are important, YouTube rewards videos with the most clicks. The more people that start watching a video, the more YouTube will feature your video.”
- “YouTube wants viewers to watch videos all the way through. We should focus on creating more engaging video content.”
Your manager tasks you with getting more of your web pages displayed in the featured snippet on a search engine results page. The best way to increase the number of your web pages that appear in featured snippets is by _______?
- answering a question in the form of a detailed list
- asking questions in your H4 headers
- embedding social media posts throughout your content
- creating a title tag with your primary keyword featured near the beginning of it
Fill in the blank: ________ refers to how well a document matches a search query.
In order to include a link in a Story, Instagram requires business accounts to have ____ followers.
rue or false? When getting started with a business Instagram account, consider purchasing at least 1,000 followers to make your brand look more credible and acquire followers at a faster rate.
Fill in the blank: When performing a social media content audit, begin by looking at all of the content you’ve posted in the last _________.
- 30 days
- 90 days
- two quarters
True or false? You can have more than one key result per objective.
What’s an example of a measurable key result? Choose all that apply.
- Increase customer retention from 70% to 85%
- Grow net new contact rate from 5.6% to 9% by the end of Q4
- Improve the time on page above 3 minutes for all product-specific pages by the end of the month
Scenario: An exact-match keyword for one of your ads is “blue women’s t-shirts.” Which of the following search queries would generate this ad? Choose all that apply.
- Blue women’s t-shirts
- Blue women’s t-shirt
- Blue t-shirts
- Women’s t-shirts
- Women’s t-shirt
True or false? To deliver an ad only to people searching for dress shoes for men, you could modify your broad match keyword to “+men’s dress shoes.”
Having an understanding of what you’re trying to achieve is the most important part of creating high-performing emails. What theme does this correlate to?
- Setting a goal
- Selecting a template
- Discussing with your team
- Sending your email
What are the two key actions to look at when optimizing each part of your email?
- The segment and the open
- the open and the click
- The contacts and the goal
- The subject line and the preview text
Fill in the blank: The ideal length of an email subject line is _____ characters.
__________ characters is the average character length that will appear on a mobile device for your email.
Which of the following is NOT an example of owned media?
- Your website
- Social media profile
- Sponsored content
- Blog Content
True or false: You should include either budget information or a time estimate in your content creation plan.
During the decision stage of the buyer’s journey, it’s effective to use which of the following content formats? Select all that apply.
- Case studies