SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program | Free Scholarship For Students | Free Laptop For Students
Checkout : Basics of Computer Free Certificate
About the Program
SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program is an initiative of SBI General Insurance Company Limited to financially support COVID-19 affected students to complete their education. Under this scholarship, the students from Class 9 to 12, and Graduation (General and Professional) courses, who have lost their parent(s) or whose earning family members have lost their employment (or livelihood) during COVID-19 pandemic will be provided with a financial support of up to INR 38,500 per annum to cover their academic expenses.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- Students who have been through any of the below two crisis situation –
- Lost their parent(s)/earning family member since January 2020, OR
- Earning family member lost their job/employment during COVID-19 pandemic
- Applicants must be studying in Class 9 to 12 and undergraduate (General and Professional) courses.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled and continuing their education.
- Annual family income of the applicant should not be more than INR 6,00,000 (6 Lakh) from all sources.
- Children of employees of SBI General and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
Deadline : 31-Oct-2021
The scholars selected for this scholarship will receive the following benefits –
- For Class 9 to 12 students – INR 29,500 per annum
- For Graduation students – INR 38,500 per annum
- The scholarship amount also includes computer/tablet/mobile allowance to every scholar with an upper limit of INR 8,500 per beneficiary.
- The scholarship fund can be utilized only for academic purposes which include tuition fees, hostel fees, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Marksheet of previous educational qualification
- Current academic year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Proof of crisis (death certificate of patent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference from a person who knows the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant or parents (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.