NIT 10-days course on Machine Learning | NIT Certificate -Applications Open Now
Hi everyone, NIT Warangal is offering a 10-day online course on machine learning for IoT services in the cloud for faculty and research scholars. For better understanding read the following post :
About this program :
“Electronics & ICT Academy” was set up at NIT Warangal with financial assistance from MeitY, GoI. The jurisdiction of this academy is Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Goa, Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands. This academy role is to offer faculty development programmes (FDPs) in standardized courses and emerging areas of Electronics, Information Communication Technologies, training and consultancy services for Industry, Curriculum development for Industry, CEP for working professionals, Advice and support for technical incubation and entrepreneurial activities.
This Online FDP is devoted to address the need to enhance the knowledge about the latest development pertaining to Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Internet of Things (IoT) and Cloud Computing is being conducted at Department of CSE, KITS, Coimbatore – 641114, Tamil Nadu. The whole course is handled by academicians and industry experts
Major Course Contents:
- IoT Architecture and Protocols
- Energy harvesting in IoT
- Use Cases and Security Issues
- Research Challenges
- Cloud Applications in IoT
- Programming Tools for IoT
- Fog and Edge Computing
- Overview of Machine Learning
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Support Vector Machine, Decision Tree and RandomForest
- Overfitting and Underfitting
- Neural Networks
- Machine Learning APIs in Cloud
- IoT Cloud
- Case Studies on AI and ML Application
- Case Studies on Cloud and IoT Applications
The program is open to the Faculty of Engineering Colleges, MCA Colleges and other allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working in the concerned /allied discipline can also attend.
Registration Fee Particulars:
Faculty and Research Scholars Rs.750/-
Industry Participants Rs.2250/-
Selection will be done based on first-come-first-serve basis to a maximum number of 100 (hundred). The list of selected participants will be intimated through e-mail. In case a candidate is not selected, the DD/online payment will be sent back. Candidates will be issued satisfactory certificates on successful completion of the course.
Reservations are followed for selecting candidates as per GOI norms.
- Last date for submission of Application: 15/11/2021 (11:59 PM)
- Selection List by Email 16/11/2021 (11:59 PM)
- Duration 22/11/2021 (Monday) to 03/12/2021 (Friday)