Who says learning finance is tough? We are here to help you take the first step forward in a fun way with this exciting contest!
The rules for the contest are super simple!
- Register your free account on Elearnmarkets.com.
- Answer some fun questions on finance correctly.
- Get the chance to win some exciting prizes.
Rules And Regulations
Don’t worry, we are going to ask you some super simple multiple-choice questions about basic finance only. So, take a shot and see if you can be the winner!
Please note that this contest is open to all except Kredent InfoEdge Pvt. LTD employees and their family members
- 1st Prize: Boat Wireless BlueTooth Speaker
- 2nd Prize: Fastrack Analog Watch
- 3rd Prize: Laptop Backpack
- Top 30: Stock Market Made Easy Course worth Rs. 999
- The contest will remain open from 1st October 2021 to 30th October 2021.
- The participant must not be an existing user of Elearnmarkets.com
- Registration of a new account along with the correct entry of phone number and verification of the email id provided by you is mandatory. Non-verification of email id will render your entry invalid. Read about how to verify your email id here.
- Registration of multiple accounts by the same person will render the entries invalid.
- The contest is meant only for the citizens of India aged 16 years and above.
- The winners will be decided from among the top scorers by our panel of judges. The decision of the judges will be final in this regard.
- No solicitation/personal contact/influence from the contestants will be entertained by us in any way. Attempting to do so will render your entry invalid.
- The winners will be announced on this page as well as on the Facebook page by Elearnmarkets within 10 days of closing the contest. The winners will be intimated by email regarding the dispatch of their prizes.
- The employees of Kredent Infoedge Pvt Ltd and their family members are not eligible to participate in this contest.
Terms And Conditions :
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open to all except Kredent InfoEdge Pvt. LTD employees and their family members
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 1st October 2021 and ending 30th October 2021. All online entries must be received by 30th October 2021.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online tool provided here. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the prizes as announced from time to time. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected [Contest Winner Selection Method] under the supervision of Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. Winner will be notified by [winner notification method] within [time period] following selection of Winner. Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. , anyone acting on behalf of Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. , and Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contest: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from:
- such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof;
- technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service;
- unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion;
- electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WEST BENGAL, INDIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [location] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Kredent InfoEdge Pvt Ltd.