This course provides an overview on the basics of all four layers of Internet of Things (IoT) starting from sensor connected IoT devices or “Things” to IoT gateway to cloud platforms along with insight into data generation and analysis.
What will you learn in this course?
- Fundamentals of electronics and networking exploring both node and gateway platforms
- Understanding Microcontroller architectures, sensors and IoT networking protocols
- Basic of IoT cloud solutions, deployment models, OSI layers, network topologies, and connection types and their characteristics
- A comprehensive understanding of the role of analytics in IoT
- An understanding of IoT Data reference architecture
- Understanding of specific steps in the IoT analytics framework, including data acquisition, data cleaning, EDA, data preparation, and analysis
- DURATION50 Hours
- SKILL TYPEEmerging Tech
- TYPE OF FORMATSelf Paced
- COURSE CATEGORYIndustry and Govt. Approved
Why should you take this course?
The Internet of Things is spawning the next Industrial Revolution. IOT’s foundation lies in the convergence of different technologies working together in unison to solve a real business problem or enable new products and services.
A common problem is that the various players involved in the IOT ecosystem view the IOT technology stack from their own specific perspective, ending up confusing the audience. So, “What is the link between IOT, cloud, Analytics, Data Science?” This is still a common question! This course allays this confusion by providing a jumpstart, an overview on the basics of all four layers of Internet of things starting from sensor connected IoT devices or “Things” to IoT gateway to cloud platforms along with insight into data generation and analysis.
Who should take this course?
- University students enrolled in streams such as Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Physical Sciences or Mathematics
- Employed professionals who wish to explore their career options and interests with regards to IoT
- Enthusiasts curious about understanding the hype behind IoT
- Introduction to IoT
- IoT Devices
- IoT Networking and Communications
- IoT Data Storage and Analysis
- IoT Security and Privacy
Tools you will learn in the course
- Arduino IDE Simulator
- Apache Storm
Click Here to Get All Answers : Foundations of IoT Quiz Answers | Jigsaw
Certification Sample :