Apply Link : CLICK HERE
An Examination of Coronavirus COVID-19
St. George ‘s University, whose aim is to shape the world’s future through expertise, joins the global community in responding to COVID-19 ‘s challenge by providing a free online course to explore.The novel coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19) at the end of 2019 continues to be a disease of very serious threat to the world but there is a reasonable chance to stop it (WHO, 2020).
Our understanding of this new virus strain is developing rapidly, and this course offers an opportunity to put together the latest expertise in various fields to explore the virus’ current effect and our options to mitigate this public healing.This course will consist of lectures, readings, and discussion from a wide range of experts with disease knowledge and field experience.
- Module 1: The Global Context of COVID-19
- Module 2: Microbiology and Transmission of COVID-19
- Module 3: Treatement and Management of COVID-19
- Module 4: International Health Regulations
- Monthly Live Panels
Other Courses :
- One Health, One Medicine: A Sustainable Approach
- CLIMATE AND HEALTH
- MASTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH DEGREE- ONLINE
- REFUGEE AND MIGRANT HEALTH: A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
- MEDICAL SCHOOL ASSESSMENT PROGRAM