Hello Everyone, here you will get to know the complete details of PM’s Mentoring Yuva Scheme a very good opportunity for those who want to Earn Money Online. Our Prime Minister Announced YUVA Scheme for Mentoring Young Authors. Under the dynamic leadership of Hon’ble PM Shri Narendra Modi, the National Education Policy 2020 emphasizes empowering young minds & creating a learning ecosystem that can nurture young learners for future leadership roles.
The Goal of this Program :
To foster this goal, and commemorate India’s 75 years of Independence, a national scheme YUVA: Prime Minister’s Scheme For Mentoring Young Authors will go a long way in cementing the foundation of these leaders of tomorrow.
This scheme will ensure in creating a pool of authors of below 30 years who are ready to express themselves and project India on any international platform, as well as it will help in projecting Indian culture and literature globally.
The young authors so mentored shall become proficient in writing in various genres like fiction, non-fiction, travelogues, memoirs, drama, poetry and so on.
Eligibility: Anyone who wants to earn money students , professionals etc.
Implementation and Execution :
The National Book Trust, India (under BP Division, Ministry of Education, GOI) as the Implementing Agency will ensure phase-wise execution of the Scheme under well-defined stages of mentorship
- Unsung Heroes
- Little known facts about the National Movement
- Role of various places in National Movement
- Bringing out new perspectives related to political, cultural, economic, or science related aspects of national movement
PHASE I – Training (3 MONTHS)
- The National Book Trust, India will organise a Two-Week Writers’ Online Programme for the selected candidates.
- During which the young authors will be trained by two eminent authors/mentors from NBT’s panel of accomplished authors and writers.
- After the completion of the two-week writers’ Online Programme, the authors will be trained for 2-Weeks at various On-line/On-site National Camps organised by NBT.
PHASE II – Promotion (3 MONTHS)
- The young authors will get to expand their understanding and hone their skills through interaction at various international events such as Literary Festivals, Book Fairs, Virtual Book Fair, Cultural Exchange Programmes, etc.
- At the end of mentorship a consolidated scholarship of ₹50,000 per month for a period of 6 months (50,000 x 6 = ₹3 Lakh) per author will be paid under the Mentorship Scheme.
- A book or a series of books written by the young authors will be published by NBT, India as the outcome of the mentorship programme.
- A royalty of 10% will be payable to the authors on successful publications of their books at the end of the Mentorship Program.
- Their published books will be translated into other Indian languages ensuring the exchange of culture & literature between different states & thereby promoting Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat.