Hello Everyone , in this post I am sharing information about the latest launched course by ISRO IIRS Space Technology and Its Applications . This Course is specially designed for teachers but is open for everybody . You will get Certificate from ISRO at the completion of this course but seats are limited so apply as soon as possible
Join my Whatsapp Group
About Online Certificate Course on Space Technology and its Application
Course Dates : 31st May – 04 June 2021
The data and information generated using Space Science and technologies are very important for socioeconomic development of society. Utilization of space-based information services for better planning and decision making in the areas of weather forecasting, telemedicine, positioning applications, environmental and climate studies, agriculture, food and water security, disaster management, etc., are very important. Many space applications have reached a technical maturity level and have become a
part of our day-to-day life. For example, the growth of positioning, navigation, and timing applications that rely on satellite signals has spurred new commercial markets (e.g. GPS chipsets in smartphones), Direct to Home (DTH) services are now part of the society and Remote Sensing based satellite imageries are used for many geospatial applications such as cadastral mapping, thematic
applications, spatial modeling etc. The applications of space technology can be divided into six major categories namely Earth Observation, Satellite Communication, Satellite Navigation, Satellite Meteorology, Environmental and Climatic studies. India is one of the leading space-faring nation in the world, have its vibrant space program which has matured as a symbol of the country’s sophisticated technological capabilities and its growing regional and global prestige
- Objectives of this Course: Awareness and capacity building of school teachers on use of space technology and its application.
- Course Fee: There is no Course Fee for this Programme.
- A limited number of seats: Admission on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Mode- Online through the Internet
COURSE CURRICULUM : Know what is included in this program
• Space Technology & Indian Space Programme;
• Satellite communication & navigation technology and its applications;
• Satellite Meteorology and Weather applications;
• Planetary Science;
• Astronomy and Space Science;
• Satellite-based Earth observations & Remote Sensing Technology; and
• Remote Sensing Applications in Governance
Intended PArticipants :School Teachers teaching students from 9-12 of any board specially mathematics , science , geography etc
Award of Certificate :
The participants attaining 70% attendance will be awarded with course participation certificate from IIRS-ISRO. The participant will received certificate in his/her email