MasterCard |Software Development Engineer | Job in Pune | Jobs for Student | Latest Jobs 2022 | Apply Now
About the Jobs :
Hi everyone,MasterCard is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer.This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
The Mastercard Digital Network Services team is developing cutting-edge strategies to deliver the Mastercard Core Payment Products of the Next Generation. These innovative solutions are built on Scaled Agile Framework, Cloud Native concepts, and Digital Network Architecture.
- Full Stack Developer with a strong passion for technology
- In depth knowledge on product development
- Strong knowledge of Spring Boot and Java. An advantage would be having previous experience with event-driven architecture.
- Experience in Online ,Real Time Systems development
- Experience in CI and CD
- Experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Digital Native Architecture is desirable
- Excellent Communicator
- fast absorption and learning
ALSO CHECK OUT : Graphic Design and Illustration Quiz Certification
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Full Stack Developer with adequate attention to design and code quality
- Drive design and development in Java 8 and above using Object Oriented SOLID principles and patterns towards creating reusable and scalable microservices leveraging technologies such as Spring Boot Framework, Event Driven Architecture etc.
- Develop in a CICD environment leveraging Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Leverage the appropriate persistence mechanisms such as RDBMS, No SQL etc based on needs
- Implement Coding Best Practices. Implement Code Quality gates as per the program norms.
- Perform various Proofs-of-concept depending on the business needs
- Coordinate with various groups in MasterCard to ensure success of the projects
- Exhibit teamwork aligned completely with the Agile environment
GET DETAILS AND APPLY : Click Here
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS