JP Morgan Job Opening in Banglore | Software Engineering Job Applications
- Category : Software EngineeringLocations
- Platina Block 3, Grd Floor, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th floors, Kadubeesanahalli, Outer Ring Rd, Bengaluru, IN-KA, 560103, IN
- Apply Before01/31/2021, 11:57 AM
- Job Schedule :Full time
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Candidate will be expected to understand the Markets Business and work on flagship product Athena and its Ecosystem gaining expertise to various in-house Athena core frameworks. Candidates will have opportunity to contribute across the whole Tech Stack, Front to Back across Regulatory requirements, Global Middle Office requirements, and engineering driven improvements to the Athena Ecosystem for whole spectrum of Markets products.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
In our Software Engineering Group, we look for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Excellent coding, automated unit testing, refactoring, OO design.
- Passionate about programming.
- Good design skills
- Knowledge of Python preferred.
- Good understanding of OOPS and experience in one object oriented language.
- Exposure to Test driven development preferred.
- Database : SQL and relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL