Hello Everyone, this post is to inform you about the Google and Kaggle Collaboration for #30DaysofML competition launched by Kaggle. This challenge is designed to help you grow from non-coder to Kaggle competitor in 30 days .
In addition to the main curriculum, They have partnered with Google Developer Experts to offer elective workshops to all of the attendees. A few of the workshops include:
- Introduction to Supervised Classification with Vijayabharathi Karuppasamy
- How to Get Your First Competition Medal with Nisa Ilhan
- Scikit-Optimize for LightGBM with Luca Massaron
- To join these workshops, and the entire 30 Days of ML challenge.
Overview of the program:
In the first 2 weeks, you’ll receive hands-on assignments delivered to your inbox. The goal of these assignments is to rapidly cover the most essential skills needed to get your hands dirty with data. You’ll start by learning how to code in Python and quickly learn how to build your first machine learning model.
After tackling these core concepts, you’ll be invited to a super fun, beginner-friendly Kaggle machine learning competition to test your knowledge. Through practice, you’ll explore the best ways to use Kaggle as a learning resource and connect with other data scientists.
On top of all of this, you’ll have the opportunity to attend elective workshops and seminars hosted by data scientists from Google’s Developer Experts Program. The challenge kicks off on August 2nd and only requires a Kaggle account.
Who can Attend :
- Students aspiring to become machine learning experts
- Undergraduate/postgraduate or freshly graduate students
- Anyone Who wants to learn new skills.
- 2 weeks of daily, hands-on assignments (with emails to keep you on track) Course completion certificates
- Learning community chat room access
- Elective workshops by Google’s Developer Expert Data Science Program Invitation to a beginner-friendly, invite-only
- Kaggle competition Competition prizes (Kaggle Swag for top 10 teams on leaderboard)