Candlesticks Ab Hua Aasaan -Elearnmarkets Free Course | 100% Coupon Code Available
- Listed In : Technical Analysis
- Language : Hindi
- Difficulty : Basic
- Validity : 3 Years
- Program : Self-Paced Recorded
- Instructor : Kredent Academy
- 15 videos
- Reference links to stocks
- Certificate of completion
Japanese candlestick charts were created with the goal of showing the relationship between market prices as well as the supply and demand of various financial instruments. Today, these charts are used by traders in trading all kinds of financial instruments like stocks, forex, commodities etc. The patterns are easy to recognize and understand.
They provide more information about the relationship between buyers and sellers over a specific time frame than traditional charts and also help them understand market sentiment. Traders can also identify whether the market is bearish or bullish. They can also identify market reversals and trend direction.
This course will help students to understand:
- Creation and interpretation of candlestick charts.
- Understanding the Characteristics of Candlestick Charts in Technical Analysis
- Various candlestick patterns like single and multiple candlestick patterns
- Various Bullish and Bearish Reversal Candlestick Patterns
- How to use these candlestick patterns when trading?