TCS Sigma Hiring registrations are now open for Pharma 2024 graduates and postgraduates
- Registration End Date: 18th October 2023
- Test Date: 18th and 19th November 2023
About TCS Sigma Hiring for 2024 year of passing Graduates :
TCS Sigma is opening its gates for the batch of 2024 Pharmacy graduates & postgraduates to apply for exciting career opportunities.TCS Sigma Hiring: Designed to select the best fresher talent in the country from the class of 2024 to fuel the growth plan of the organization through its business strategy.
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest-growing units – in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
Register and make a great start with the upcoming TCS Sigma Hiring before 18th October 2023.
Application Process for TCS Sigma Hiring – YOP 2024:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal
Step 2. Verification Details
It is mandatory to update your details correctly as per your Aadhar Card
Step 3. Registration – Apply for TCS Sigma hiring process
Kindly click on “Register Now” and choose category as ‘BPS’
Proceed to fill your details once you complete the form. Click on “Submit” after the preview of your application form
- Full-time graduates from B. Pharmacy/M. Pharmacy – 2024 YoP candidates may apply
- One Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the exam (course to be cleared within the stipulated time duration of the course)
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Students should be comfortable working in 24 x 7 work environment in rotational night shifts depending on the project requirements
- TCS would be doing eligibility checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible/misrepresented any information will lead to the disqualification of the candidature
- Experience – As this role is for ‘Entry Level Requirement,’ students are not expected to have any prior experience.
Test Pattern :
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 140 minutes.