Senior Software Engineer, Data Center Networking JOb Opening at Google – Apply
About the job
In this role, you will be networking solutions for hyper scale data center networking, especially the devices that run hyper scale data centers. You will increase reliability, availability, performance and scalability of data center networks, focused on networking devices.
This team is what enables the actual packets and control signals to flow through Googles hyper scale data centers. The team address the complexities of Network Operating Systems, Switching and Routing stacks, Control flow and Network Management Stack, as well as the speeds and feeds that run them.
- 12 years of relevant experience in software development in a Linux/Unix environment, experience is routing protocols, IP forwarding.
- Experience is coding high-performance/low latency software.
- Broadcom Switching ASIC SDK experience.
- Experience coding solutions in C/C++. Software programming experience. Experience with routing protocols, switches, and routers.
- Experience in networking. Engineering experience with working on routers and switches.
- C, C++, Routing Protocols, Algorithms, Data Structures, Software Architecture, Software Development, Software Engineering experience.
- Technical leadership skills, ability to lead complex technical programs and engineers.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS