Name of the Program : IET India Scholarship Awards 2021
IET India Scholarship Awards is an initiative designed by the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET) that aims to recognize and nurture future engineering leaders of India. This is the 5th edition of the award that will be given to undergraduate engineering students to reward their creativity, innovation, leadership and excellence. The students who are in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of engineering programme can avail scholarships worth up to INR 5,00,000.
What is IET?
The IET is one of the world’s largest professional societies for engineers that works closely with industry, academia and government to engineer a better world. Eminent engineers like Shri Ratan Tata (Former Chairman, Tata Sons), N R Narayana Murthy (Chairman Emeritus, Infosys) and T V Ramachandran (President, Broadband India Forum and Ex-Resident Director, Vodafone) are Honorary Fellows of the IET.
- Open for students studying in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year of a full-time regular undergraduate engineering programme (in any field) approved by AICTE/UGC.
- Applicants must have cleared all regular credit courses in a single attempt.
- Applicants must have scored at least 60% in aggregate or equivalent CGPA of at least 6.5 on a 10-point scale in the semesters cleared so far.
- Applicants must have obtained more than 60% marks or equivalent grade in Class 12 (or equivalent).
Note: Application is open for all IET members and non-members and for all branches of engineering as recognised by the AICTE/UGC.
The selected scholars will receive the scholarship as mentioned below –
For Regional Round of Selection
There will be at least 4 regional rounds and the scholarship award will be as follows –
- Regional round winner – INR 50,000 + Certificate
- Regional round runner-up – INR 25,000 + Certificate
For National Finals
The winners of regional round will compete for national finals and the scholarship award will be as follows –
- Winner – INR 1,20,000 + Certificate
- 1st runner-up – INR 80,000 + Certificate
- 2nd runner-up – INR 60,000 + Certificate
Note: If a student wins the scholarship both in Regional and National level, he/she will be awarded Certificate for both the levels and the prize money for national level only.
Documents Required :
No documents are required to be attached at the time of application.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
Step 3: You will be redirected to the official page of the IET India Scholarship Award 2021. Click on the ‘Register Now’ button to proceed.
Step 4: Fill in all required details in the registration form and submit.
Step 5: Once registered, log in using your registered email id and password.
Step 6: Continue to fill in your personal details, academic information, professional activities and co-curricular activities in the scholarship application.
Step 7: Submit the application.