Quiz on Road to 100 Crore Vaccinations -My GOv Quiz Answers
“Largest Vaccination Drive: India’s COVID vaccination journey – Celebrating 100 crore doses administered by India” is an initiative of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) to create awareness among people across the country regarding National COVID Vaccination Drive by the Government of India.
India has been implementing the world’s largest vaccination program since 16th January 2021. Since the dawn of pandemic India has shown its commitment to confer protection to all its citizens by taking this arduous and formidable task involving enormous resources, unstinted support of States/UTs, untiring efforts of Health Care Workers, Front Line Workers and proactive participation of all stakeholders.
As the vaccination program is progressing, India is poised to administer 100 crore vaccine doses to its people, which will be an unprecedented feat/accomplishment for any country in the world. This landmark is an opportunity to celebrate the determination of the country towards overcoming this pandemic.
The activity aims to engage citizens to learn more about COVID vaccination, create awareness about the role of vaccines in preventing the spread of global COVID pandemic, and address vaccine hesitancy among general people.
The Quiz contains multiple choice questions regarding COVID vaccines, vaccination programme, addressing vaccine hesitancy, addressing myths and general information around COVID vaccines.
Through this fun and interactive quiz, participants would have the opportunity to not only test their knowledge about immunization but also win a cash prize.
The overall objective of the Quiz is to generate awareness about the importance of vaccines in India’s fight against COVID-19 pandemic.
Start & End Dates: The quiz shall open on October 8th, 2021 at 02:00 hours (IST) and will close at 23:59 hours (IST) on October 15th, 2021. 20 winners will be declared at the end of the competition.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Quiz is being organized by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare as part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav as India administers 100 crore COVID vaccine doses.
2. Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
3. One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
4. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
5. Participants from all age groups will be allowed to contest in the quiz.
6. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
7. Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained regarding the same
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS