Online Short Term Course on Python for Artificial Intelligence for Beginners by NIT Warangal [Dec 24-28]: Register by Dec 23
Registrations are invited for Online STC on Python for Artificial intelligence for Beginners by NIT Warangal on 24-28 December 2021. The last date of registration is 23 December.
About NIT Warangal :
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over
the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education
institutions in India. There are 13 Departments offering eight undergraduate and 32 post-graduate programmes besides
doctoral programmes. About 5000 students across the country and about 500 international students study in the
Course Content :
- Introduction: Getting Started, Keywords and Identifiers, Python Operators, Python Namespace, Python I/O and import, Statements & Comments, Python Variables, Python Datatypes, Python Type Conversion,
- Python Flow Control: Python if…else, Python for Loop, Python while Loop Python break and continue, Python Pass
- Python Functions: Python Functions, Function Argument, Python Recursion Anonymous Function ,Global, Local and Nonlocal, Python Global Keyword, Python Modules, Python Package, Python User-defined Exception.
- Python Files: Python File Operation, Python Directory, Python Exception Python Exception Handling.
- Python Object & Class: Python OOP, Python Class, Python Inheritance, Python Operator Overloading.
- Software’s: Jupiter Notebooks, Anaconda, Tensorflow, CUDA.
- Packages: Pandas, Numpy, and Matplotlib.
- Artificial Learning: Artificial Narrow Intelligence, Artificial General Intelligence, Artificial super Intelligence, Challenges and opportunities in Artificial Intelligence.
- Machine Learning: Supervised, Un-Supervised, Rein Forcement learning, Challenges and opportunities in Machine Learning. 90% Session will be Hands on/Practical’s.
Course Objectives: Upon the completion of the STC the participants/trainee can understand/Gain knowledge in solving the real world problems in AI, ML .
The Programme is open to all Faculty/Research Scholars/Industry Professionals M.Tech /MCA /MBA/Engineering/Degree Polytechnic and other eligible students can register for the course.
Registration Deadline: 23rd December 2021.
Timings: 4.30.PM -7.30.PM
Who should Attend?
The Programme is open to all Faculty/Research Scholars/Industry Professionals M.Tech /MCA /MBA / Engineering/Degree Polytechnic and other eligible students can register the course
E-Certificate: Participants will get an e-certificate upon completion of the STC course.