NIT Karnataka Free Cybersecurity Course | Free NIT Certificate | Cybersecurity Free Certification Course
To study the fundamentals and latest trends in the area of Cyber Security, Information Security and Network Security. This Short Term Training Program (STTP) prime focus is to explain various latest techniques that are used to detect and prevent Cyber Attacks. Further, to explain some of the open-source tools used to detect and prevent Cyber Attacks.
Officials working in State/Central Government Organization or Institute or centrally funded Autonomous Institutes, Public Sector Unit etc., and those who are currently working in the area of Information Communication Technology domain having interest in Cyber Security/Information Security/Network Security topics.
- No registration fees for this STTP.
- Interested officials are requested to send the signed registration form as per the format given and duly forwarded by the competent authority of the applicant on or before 18th February 2021 either through email or by post to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number of seats are limited to 30 participants.
- Registration will be on first come first served basis.
- No Accommodation and No TA/DA for participants.
- STTP is scheduled from 22nd to 26th February 2021 (Monday to Friday).
- Last date for registration is 18th February 2021 Thursday.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed
- only through email on 19th February 2021 Friday.
Participation certificate will be issued to the participants only those who will attend all sessions of 5 day National Level Online STTP on “Cyber Protection against Cyber Attacks”.