Question: Which encryption algorithm uses a variable length symmetric key?
Question: Which of the following is a symmetric key system using blocks?
Question: What is the purpose of a certificate?
- To verify that software is virus free
- To guarantee that a signature is valid
- To validate the sender of a digital signature or software
- To validate the recipient of a software.
Question: Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) use X.509 certificates to secure e-mail communication
Question: Which of the following is an encryption method developed by three mathematicians?
Question: Blowfish is an asymmetric stream cipher
Question: Which hashing algorithm do modern Windows systems use?
Question: Which of the following encryption algorithms is a block cipher and uses the Rijndael algorithm?
Question: What is a digital signature?
- A piece of encrypted data added to other data to verify the sender
- A scanned version of your signature, often in .jpg format
- A signature that is entered via a digital pad or other device
- A method for verifying the recipient of a document
Question: Which of the following uses key sizes equal to 128, 192 and 256 bits?