Microsoft is looking for Interns in India – Checkout complete details and Apply
Microsoft internship opportunity is currently available at Bangalore, Karnataka and even undergraduate students can apply
Microsoft internship opportunity has been announced for the role of Product Manager and Support Engineer who will be assigned with the duty to contribute towards the projects that experts at Microsoft are currently undertaking. The company says that during the internship, students who get selected for the opportunity will be paired with mentors and be expected to collaborate with other interns and employees, present findings, and contribute to the ongoing work assignments.
Opportunities available for Internship :
Product Manager at Microsoft :
As the product manager and advocate of your product components, some of the questions which you would be addressing through your role are:
• Who is the customer?
• What customer problem am I addressing?
• What product solution do I craft to address this gap?
• How do I deliver the best customer experience possible?
• Does the product solution meet the business need (revenue, brand, etc.)?
• How do I take the product from conceptualization to launch?
• How do I work with marketing, and various sales channels to drive adoption?
Roles & Responsibilities
The role entails the following three distinct aspects:
▪ Defining and executing product strategy and roadmap: Defining who the product is for, identifying the fundamental problem that we are solving, understanding the competition, and our core positioning w.r.t to the competition, identifying our approach to the market and partnerships.
▪ Building the Product: Lots of whiteboarding, storyboarding, sketching and designing, iterating with
engineering on tradeoffs between priority/timelines/capabilities, partnering across teams in Microsoft to deliver the solution, performing usability studies, planning versions, legal, marketing, monetization plans etc.
▪ Connecting with the customer: Evangelizing the product through customer connect, being the ‘face’ of the product, experimentation, and data analysis, iterating on feedback and learnings.
We have PM openings across our engineering groups.
• Currently pursuing an MBA (or equivalent) from a Tier-I management institute in India.
• B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field a plus.
• 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in program management in a technology / product firm is a plus.
• Great communication skills – both oral & written.
• Proven ability to have worked in teams.
SUPPORT ENGINEER at Microsoft :
- To most of our customers a support engineer is the face of Microsoft. But what does it take to be the face of Microsoft and do your job well? The role of the support engineer is complex and it requires a passion for customers, a passion for technology and a passion to grow and learn constantly.
- A support engineer does not only resolve a customer’s issue. They resolve the customer’s issue and build loyalty with the customer. Each customer that they help is an opportunity to create a loyal customer and for that customer to in-turn become an ongoing Microsoft advocate. We are looking for engineers who can demonstrate the ‘trusted advisor’ mindset and believes in providing high-quality experiences to our customers.
- A Support Professional is responsible for providing quality support to its customers with a high degree of customer satisfaction; provide responsive and reliable technical solutions and information to Microsoft customers.
- Support Engineers Individuals is required to have advanced communication and problem-solving skills and will be working in a global technical support environment thats would need to work in diffrent Shift timing.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
- Good to have Microsoft Technology Certifications. (.Net , Azure)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology
Benefits and Perks :
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
Who Can Apply for Microsoft Internship Opportunity?
- Recent graduates.
Microsoft says that all applicants will one considered for the internship opportunity irrespective of their age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender and marital status among others.
Benefits of Doing Microsoft Internship Opportunity :
Apart from getting to work with Microsoft experts and working on projects, interns who get selected will get to enjoy the following benefits:
- Industry leading healthcare.
- Opportunity to network and connect.
- Discounts on products and services.