Digital India Free Certificate | Digital India Quiz | Digital India Week Quiz Questions and Answers
On the occasion of Digital India Week, a quiz based on various pathbreaking digital initiatives by the Government of India has been organised by NeGD, Ministry of Electronics & IT on the MyGov India platform.
Also Checkout :
- Start Date : 1 Jul 2022, 12:00 pm
- End Date : 7 Jul 2022, 11:30 pm
The Hon’ble PM Shri Narendra Modi introduced the Digital India Programme on July 1, 2015, with the goal of transforming the nation into a digitally empowered, inclusive society. Since then, India has led the way in implementing large-scale transformational initiatives. In order to ensure digital inclusion, the advantages of numerous programmes and services have filtered down to the average person living in the rural hinterland. The positive effects of this incredible journey are being felt in every aspect of Indian citizens’ lives, ensuring that everyone has access to the internet and can receive services online, as well as their inclusion in the digital economy, thanks to technology that is scalable, affordable, and transformative. A quiz based on many ground-breaking digital initiatives by the Indian government has been released in honour of Digital India Week on the MyGov India platform by NeGD, the Ministry of Electronics & IT. Start playing now to improve your understanding of Digital India by taking this fun quiz!
Also Apply For : CIET Launched Cyber Jaagrookta Diwas Series Theme for June, 2022 : Financial Safety in CyberSpace in collaboration with NCERT and Digital India | Free Online Training with Certificate
Terms and Conditions
- This test will go live on July 1st, 2022, and be available until July 7th, 11:30 p.m. (IST)
- All Indian citizens are eligible to participate in the quiz.
- You have 200 seconds to respond to 10 questions on this timed quiz.
- Hindi and English versions of the quiz questions will be accessible.
- All participants will receive digital certificates, and the top 10 winners will receive special appreciation certificates.
- Your name, email address, phone number, and postal address must be provided. By providing your contact information, you agree that it may be used for the quiz as well as to send you promotional materials.
- An automatic procedure will choose the questions at random from the question bank.
- You can disregard a challenging question and return to it later.
- There won’t be any failing grades
- As soon as a participant clicks the Start Quiz button, the quiz will begin.
- Entries cannot be revoked after being submitted.
- If it is determined that a participant employed unfair methods to complete the quiz in less than a reasonable amount of time, their entry may be disqualified.
- No responsibility will be taken by the organisers for entries that are misplaced, received late, incomplete, or not at all owing to computer or other errors outside of their reasonable control. Please be aware that proof of entry submission does not imply proof of entry receipt.
- The Quiz’s organisers reserve the right to modify or cancel it at any time in the event of unforeseeable circumstances. This includes the ability to change these terms and conditions, for the avoidance of doubt.
- The Participant is required to follow all guidelines and instructions when taking the Quiz.
- The quiz’s organisers reserve the right to disqualify or restrict participation to any participant if they believe the participant’s participation or association will harm the quiz, the quiz’s organisers, or its partners. If the organisers receive registration information that is not legible, lacking, damaged, false, or incorrect, the registrations are worthless.
- MyGov workers and their family members are not permitted to take this quiz
- The quiz organizer’s judgement is final and binding, and there will be no correspondence regarding it.
- The Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the aforementioned Terms and Conditions by participating in the Quiz.
- The laws of the Indian Judiciary shall govern these terms and conditions.
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS